12| She is hurt

Your votes and comments are the only thing which motivates me to write the next chapter soon 🤧.

So 55 votes fast 🎯

~

Karan's pov:

However I escaped from her yesterday but today?

As soon as my day at office came to an end she staright away entered my cabin and requested me to come with her.

And now I am sitting near the Marine drive watching the sunset and the sea waves.ofcourse with her.

The sight was beautiful but still I was nervous because of the person sitting beside me.And I should mention that she is sitting close to me, more than my liking.

"Do you have friends?"She asked and I nodded.

"How many?"She inquired and I thinned my brows before saying.

"Many, but two are close"I replied and she nodded.

"Boys or girls?"She asked further and I internally rolled my eyes at her questions.

"Boys"I replied causing her to turn and look at me.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"She interrogated and I looked away from her.

"No"I simply replied.

"Why? I mean.."she stopped saying and waited for my answer.

I really don't know why is she interested in knowing about me.I don't want to answer anything for god sake.

"Is it compulsory to have a girlfriend?"I asked her back and she raised her brows at my question.

"No, I mean I was just curious.Nevermind"She chuckled shaking her head and I nodded in return gazing back at the waves.

"Umm.Ice-cream?"She asked and I shook my head in no.

"Oh, come on.Please"She pleaded and stood up.I didn't said anything and stood up sighing in dismay.

She smiled walking towards the ice-cream vendor and I followed her.

"Mein leke ata hu"I said and she nodded pressing her lips.

"Butterscotch"She said and I nodded.

Bringing an ice-cream for her, I forwarded my hand and she took it but frowned at me.

"Don't you like Ice-cream?"she asked and I shook my head.

"Not in a mood to eat"I replied and she bit her upper lip while nodding.

She sat back near the edge and I too sat beside her, this time maintaining some good distance.

I looked around and saw the people sitting just like us.And my gaze went on a couple who were holding each other's hand and the girls head was over the boy's shoulder.They were talking and a smile appeared on my face while gazing at them.

"Kya dekh rahe ho?"Ms.Arora inquired and I looked away before facing her.

"Nothing"I replied shaking my head.

"The couple"she muttered and I didn't reacted anything.

Though she is changing and behaving nice to me, but how can I talk to her freely?

She is forcefully trying to make a friendship which cannot happen.And I am just coming with her because I can't deny to my boss.

"Do you believe in love?"She asked all of a sudden and I gulped down before turning to look at her.