21| Her feelings

Another chapter for you all ❤️.

And update schedule will be same on weekends.Saturday or Sunday ✨.And don't forget to Vote🌟

Slightly changed the chapter and most important is the pov.I have removed Preeta's pov because it was ruining the storyline and Author's pov is right 👍.So do read the first author's pov again for a twist 😉

~

Author's pov:

"Oh kisine bohot kuch kaha tha friendship ke bare mein and I didn't know that they think so cheap of me.Ki jab unhe friendship chahiye toh use karte hai and nahi toh jaise man Kiya waisa behave kar sakte hai mere sath.But I am sorry to say that, I don't want this friendship of yours.Jisme mere koi respect nahi hai.I am fine with this Boss and employee"Karan said and Preeta widened my eyes realising the way he was talking to her.

"You are raising your voice at me Karan"She said fumed in anger.

"I am sorry"

"Mam"Saying he turned and walked out of the room.

And that was it the way he mentioned her 'mam' twice, she was losing it.There was no control over her anger and she felt like hitting something or smashing whatever comes to her hand.

How dare he to take stand of a stranger infront of me.

He always does that.

He fucking always does this.

She thought and turned around to take the support of table and closed her eyes controlling herself.

"How dare he to say that I shouldn't have talked like that with that girl, who had just joined"

"The hell she was in his arms and he wanted me to stay quiet.His hand was around her back and he wants me to say nothing.He could have called someone"She thought clenching her fists.

"He could have ignored her.She was not dying.She just slipped and it's her mistake.She was not a small kid.What was the need to hold her in front of me and that too he was trying to support her going against me"

"Even in the restaurant he took side of his sister and mother, by slapping me.I Haven't forgot anything.I can never"She went on thinking.

But she knew she was trying to ignore it and was being nice to him.

Can't he see that.

Can't he see the changes in me, when I am with him.

She was surprised with the way she was changing because of him and the way he behaved the a girl made her angrier.

And now how easily he said that he doesn't want her friendship, Just because she was scolding that girl.

She did't want him to break their friendship.That's the only bond in her life which currently made her happy.Knowingly or unknowingly she was enjoying his company and she was not ready to break it because of someone else.

Her heart was aching and it was only because of him.The moment she saw them together, her concise stopped and she was mad all of sudden.

"He held me in the same way twice or I don't know how many times.Then how can he hold another girl and he was looking at her till I called his name'"She thought flaring her nose in anger.

He can't do this with me.

A drop of tear rolled down her eyes in anger and she twitched her lips feeling   enraged.She was crying because of him and it's the second time.

He surely was changing her life and she hated it.Though he makes her feel happy, she didn't know why she felt pain now.

She did't want to feel this pain, which was making her feel weak.This happiness when she sees him, smiling at him for no reason, staring at him secretly, feeling angry at him for supporting others, this feeling has no end but she wanted to end it.