26|My first and last

Please I need lots of votes❤️

~

Karan's pov:

How to propose a girl?

How to confess our feelings to the person we love?

How to make her feel special?

"Ughh"I groaned after searching so many on Google.

Honestly, there are hundreds of ideas but I am not able to decide one among that.

It's quite difficult task too!

I mean what if she doesn't feel excited?

I know her likes and dislikes, but still it's getting difficult to choose one.

I don't even know which place should I choose.

Office?

Hotel?

Garden?

Or some new place?

Think... think Karan!

What type of place she likes the most!!

Marine drive!

She takes me there most of the times.

And..and Beach!

She loves to spend time there and freaking hell she loves to watch sunset!

Yes..

I got it!

I think it will make her happy yet excited.

I will surely try to make everything special and different for her.

My babydoll is different,then everything should be different and special for her.

A smile adorned my lips remembering her and I shook my head falling back on the bed.

"I love you Preeta"I whispered in my mind and bit my lower lip feeling timid yet excited to confess it infront of her.

She is waiting to hear these words!

How can I make her wait?

I think we should proceed and I can't wait to spend my future with her.

Ms.Arrogant has made me crazy for her.I don't know how but my day feels incomplete without her presence.I can't stay a single day without seeing her.

And her touch is something which makes me forget everything except her.Her each and every hug is soothing and the moment we kissed, I can't keep calm.

I can't!

She feels addictive and I am surely getting addicted to her.I can feel that and also it's so exciting to experience the feeling of love.It's freaking beautiful and I am ready to fall in love with her all over again.

She is not the one I dreamt of, but now she is the one who made me feel everything.She doesn't smile often, but whenever she does I can't take my eyes off her.She doesn't feel shy but I want to see her shy and that blush on her cheeks only for me.

I know her life was boring as hell, and now I want to fill it with colours and make her feel cheerful, excited and happy.

She deserves everything that she missed since her childhood.I want to love her so much that she shouldn't feel the emptiness in her life.

And the smile I am wearing is the proof that I feel everything for her.

Be ready babydoll, I hope I will be able to make everything special for you.