4| She is a Trouble

Well hi🙋‍♀️,after many days and please don't forget to vote😕

~

Karan's pov

"Karan bhaiiii" Sanvi's voice echoed in my ears for the 4th time bringing me back to earth from my dreamland.

"tch..Sani..jao let me sleep"I muttered placing the pillow above my ear.

"Bro..agar aap aise sote rahoge toh.Waha office kon jayega..it's already 7:30 aur aapko sharp at 8 baje aapki boss ke cabin mein rehna chahiye.aur waha jane keliye hi nearly half an hour se zyada time lagta hai.toh.."she stopped as I immediately sat on the bed listening to her and furrowed my eyebrows tensly.

"coming to your work.
Your first and foremost thing is to arrive at sharp 8 am as I mentioned before.Then coming to my cabin.After that picking this dairy"

Ms.Arrogant's words ringed in my mind and I made a wry face in disbelief.

I don't want to go late on my first working day!

"Thoda aur sone ka mann hai?" Sanvi asked snapping her fingers in front of me and I blinked my eyes shaking my head in no.

She started laughing at my expressions and I looked at her firmly.

"Why in the hell are you laughing?"I asked annoyingly while getting down from the bed and headed towards my wardrobe.

"Brother..don't worry it's just 6:15 Am"She said in between her laugh and held her stomach.

My eyes snapped at her with utmost shock.Her laugh died seeing my expressions but again a giggle left from her mouth.

"Bhaii..I was helping you..agar aap aise hi sote rehte toh exact time par nahi pohchte..toh you should thank me..naki aise annkhen dikhaye"she said showing the attitudes.

"Oho..accha!Mein na 6:30 ke baad hi uthta hu..aur tu mujhe 15 min pehle uthayi hai"I retorted.

"Toh fir se so Jana..aur baad mein mujhe mat kehna ki uthaya nahi..huh!"she said twitching her lips.

She is an early bird whereas I always wake up unless someone wakes me up.sometimes mom or her.

"Meine waise bhi alarm set kiya tha 6:30 ko..mein bhi kal tujhe 4 baje uthaunga ye kehke ki 6 baj gaye"I said picking my dress from the wardrobe and kept them on the bed.

"Uske liye aapko 4 baje uthna padega..jo aapse nahi ho payega toh chup chap abb washroom mein jayiye aur jaldi ready hoke breakfast Keliye aa jayiye mere pyare bhaiya"Sanvi exclaimed dramatically and I frowned in return.

"Mein uthunga.. atleast tumhe jaldi uthane kiye toh uthunga"I muttered and went inside the washroom picking my towel.

"Dekh lenge"I heard her giggle while saying and closed the door ignoring her words.

~

I reached sharp at 7:50 Am to my cabin and sighed.Then sat there for another 5 minutes and drank some water before heading towards ms.Arora's cabin.

I mean Ms.Arrogant's!

Her cabin has a strong aura that even when she isn't here I can feel her,I mean I can imagine her here, walking around.On that chair, sitting crossing her legs while rolling the pen with her fingers, sometimes gazing the laptop screen ignoring the person standing infront her and sometimes,

I paused realising what the hell I was thinking and stunned realising that,I was explaining her actions.

Seriously?