15 |A beautiful witch

Next update after 55 votes 🙂

~

Karan's pov:

"Good night"

Her words halted my steps and I looked back at before taking a deep breath.

Not wanting to make it more awkward I replied the same and walked towards her car.

Just because it was night and she was scared, I accepted her car otherwise, I wouldn't have taken her car.

Sitting inside I hit the staring and squeezed my eyes remembering what happened just before sometime.

I mean, truly I am regretting going inside.But she didn't even listen to me.So, I just went inside to drop her.

But she was like I won't leave you till you have dinner with me and I had no option rather than simply following her to the dining table.

She said she won't feel like eating alone and that's another reason why I accompanied her.

She definitely has some magic in her eyes and touch that ignite the spark inside my body.Not only once, I have experienced it every time and I have never felt that before with any girls touch.

She is fucking different and I don't know what happens to me whenever she looks into my eyes.

I feel lost and forget the else happening around while dreaming into her eyes.

God, help me please.I always pray for this.

And when she came closer, my heartbeat thudded against my ribcage and the only thing I did was to stare at her face.

Her eyes which were scanning my eyes and her lips at the moment, made me feel timid and I can't even explain what was happening to me.

She is a witch.

A beautiful witch.

I am myself surprised with the changes that had occurred.

Hope, she remains the same but I shouldn't let her touch me because it's very harmful for me and my body.

I groaned before starting the engine and drove away.

As soon as I entered home, and was stepping the stairs mom's voice reached my ears,

"Karan"

"Ha mom"I replied.

"Mujhe car ki awaz aayi, tum car toh nahi leke gaye the na? Aur late kyu hua Aaj? Kya woh ladki tumhe itne der tak kaam Diya tha?"Mom asked, with a frown on her face.

I chuckled listening to her and shook my head in no.

"No, mom.Usne nahi diya tha but I was helping her.barish ho rahi thi toh, she asked me to drop toh mein drop karke car leke aaya hu.Mera bike office mein hi tha na, so"I explained and mom widened her eyes.

"Kyu? Tum kyu Gaye the drop karne.Usse drive karna nahi aata toh ek driver nahi rakh sakti? Tum uske driver ho kya?"Mom was angry and I bit my tongue.

"Mom, driver nahi tha and woh situation aisa tha.that's why I dropped her.Nahi toh aap jante hai mein aise hi kisi ka car kaise leke aaunga?.I was just helping her"I elaborated and Mom sighed listening to me.

"Kuch bhi ho.Tum aage se usse drop mat karna"Mom said walking towards the kitchen and I nodded pressing my lips.

"Itna late kon aata hai? Aur khane ka bilkul yaad nahi rehta tumne"Mom said, talking a plate and I walked towards her.

"Meine dinner kiya hai.Aate wakt usne andar bulaya aur I couldn't deny"I replied and Mom turned to look at me with wide eyes.

"Karan itni raat ko kon kisike ghar jata hai?"Mom asked and I smiled hugging her from behind.