24|This isn't a dream

Okay! Vote guys 🌟

~

Author's pov:

"Mujhe icecream chahiye"Preeta asked him and Karan looked at her.

They were sitting over the bonnet of the car after a long drive.It was Nine at night and he was still with her.

She pointed towards the ice-cream shop and Karan smiled at her before nodding.

"Okay boss"He said getting down.

Preeta looked at him as he crossed the road and walked to the other side.

She thought she would control her heart, but the way he consoled her and cheered her up was something which made her happy.

But the thing she hated in him was, he doesn't like her true self.He doesn't like it if she gets angry at him, he doesn't like if she raises her voice at him and he doesn't like it if she says she doesn't want him to talk to any girls.

Though he shows his care towards her, she doesn't like it.Because she wants him to only care for her, like she only gives attention to him.

Hell, she doesn't even glance at any man, and touching or talking or making friendship with them was far.

Only she knew how much she was controlling her frustration and anger.

"Hmm"Karan reached her with two cones and gave her one before sitting back beside her.

"Karan, don't think that I am trying to control you.You know, mein hamesha se jisse bhi attach hui hu woh sab abb mere saath nahi hai.Dad hai lekin you know.And since then I never tried to get close to anyone.And you were like a uninvited person in my life.I don't know how but I am attached to you now, and I don't want to lose you.I don't know how I am gonna live if you leave me"She said facing him and he looked at her with an unknown emotion.

"Mein tumhe kabhi nahi chodunga Preeta.I promise.Mein hamesha tumhare saath aur tumhare paas hi rahunga.You can trust me.And mein duniya ke kisi bhi ladki se ya kitni bhi ladkiyon se kyu na milu ya baat karu lekin koi bhi tumhari tarah nahi ho sakti aur na hi hogi.Jo tumhara saath rehne mein mujhe Khushi milti hai and woh feeling hoti hai woh kisi ke saath nahi ho sakta.You are the one for me and I am sure of it"He smiled holding her hand and Preeta parted her fingers before entwining them with his.

His warmth spread across her body causing shivers and she clutched it before smiling at him.

"Can I hold you?"He asked and she nodding pressing her lips.

He surrounded his arm around her shoulder and Preeta looked at him before shifting closer.

~

A few more days passed and their closeness was increasing making Preeta alert.

Her intentions were never to go physical with him.But it was like she would go with the flow whenever he was close to her.

She had restricted herself to a few hugs, but she didn't stop him from kissing her cheek and forehead.It was another thing that she started enjoying his touch against her will.

She was like forgetting everything infront of him and regretting the moment he was away from her.She was battling with her mind and heart but she was unable to get any answers for herself.

She didn't know what was going on with her.But she always managed to make a move towards his destruction.His emotional destruction.

She was not the one who forgive people easily and Karan was one among them.Well, he was the one who insulted her and she couldn't take that out of mind though she tried.