20| Riya Datta

Guys please do vote 🥺

~

Karan's pov,

If I say I don't like her, then it would be a big lie of my life.

I don't want it, but it makes me feel joy and I only wish to travel with her and stay with her.

She is boring, she is arrogant, she is serious, she doesn't show any emotions  but still I like her.

She is not of my type, I never dreamt of a girl like her.But she makes me feel the things and I couldn't stop from experiencing it.

I am not saying that I would share my feelings with her and things may go further.No!

I won't do that.We are poles apart and she is my first crush.Let it be like this only and I would love to spend as much as days with her.

There is something in her that attracts me and I have never imagined that I would like her in future.

A chuckle escaped my lips and I closed my eyes with a sigh.I remember she too was little sad while going home, I know she will feel lonely at home.

But how can I help with that.It's her life and if possible I would do anything to make her happy.If she asks me something to do, I would do without thinking twice.

I smiled remembering her face and decided to sleep.She had given me a day off and I am craving to complete my sleep.

~

The next morning,

"So, kaisa Gaya apka business trip bhai"Sanvi asked while I sat on the sofa with a huff.

"Mom coffee"I yelled and looked at Sanvi before replying.

"Good, it was amazing"I replied remembering about it.

"Umhmm..dekha meine"she replied dryly.

"Waise dress kaise hai?try Kiya?"I brought few dresses for her, that too Preeta helped me to choose.Ofcousre I insisted her to help me.

"Sab accha hai, Meine try bhi Kiya already"She grinned.

"Hm"I won't tell her that Preeta had selected them, I am sure she will throw them out.

"Tumhara taste improve ho raha hai.Fayda toh mera hi hai.abb se tumhe Jo Jo dresses pasand aayega sab leke aa jana okay"She said and I widened my eyes at her.

"Really?"I asked glaring at her.

"Arey ha, daily colour dress bhai, kitna bhi lelu Kam hi lagte hai"She pouted and I hit her head meekly.

"Pehle Jo laya ho woh pehno, fir baad mein dekhenge"I said and she giggled with a sheepish smile.

"Loo"Mom placed a cup of coffee and I sighed before picking it.

"Mom, breakfast mein kuch tasty tasty banao"I suggested and Sanvi rolled her eyes at me.

"Tasty tasty kya hota hai?"Sanvi frowned.

"Batao kya banau?"Mom asked and Sanvi's face was worth watching.

"Momm.Meine kal shaam ko pav bhaji banane ko kaha toh aapne kaha ki khud banau.Aur abb apka beta keh raha hai toh puch rahe ho kya banau?"She fumed glaring at mom and I giggled listening to her.

"Arey, kal mein thak gayi thi.Aur tumhe banana aata hai na.Isse thodi aata hai"Mom reasoned and she glared at me.

"Nahi aata toh sikhao na.Sirf ladkiya hi kyu kaam kare, aur mujhe nahi pata aab apko Mera favourite banana hi padega, bhai ka nahi"Sanvi twitched her lips and I laughed looking at mom.