17| Heart eyes

Karan's pov :

Rubbing my palms together I sat on the pluffy bed and looked around the room.It was very posh and everything was systametic.

The whole room was white and white, along with the bedsheets, pillow and curtains.And the bed was so smooth that I felt like I would get sleep the moment I will lay down.

But the sound of my stomach made me stand and sighed me to fill my tummy.

Thinking to freshen up, I opened my bag and took fresh clothes to change.Taking a warm bath I dried my hair and put on the dress before grabbing my phone.

She haven't called me yet.

Oh how can I forget that girl's take more time to get ready.

Sighing I sat on the bed and thought call mom to inform that I have reached.

Talking for ten minutes, I placed my phone aside when I didn't got any call from her.

"Jake puchu kya?"I thought to myself and stood up.

Closing the door I locked it and knocked on her door.My phone started ringing and it was Preeta.

"Tum ho kya bahar?"She inquired.

"Yes"I nodded.

"Oh okay, just give me two minutes more"She said and I waited till she opened the door and looked at me.

I smiled and she returned a small smile before signing me to walk forward.The restuarant was downstairs and we walked together in silence.

I am actually too embarrassed to face her.I don't know how the hell I slept on her shoulder.I was too shocked and got scared thinking she would scold me.

She was just silent but I knew she didn't like it.I mean no one would like that, but I didn't do it intentionally and that's why she might be silent.

well, she isn't ignoring me and I am thankful for that.Hope she didn't took me wrong.

Sitting on the table, we ordered some food and I looked at her scanning the menu.

"I am sorry"I said, biting my tongue.

Her eyelids rose up and she looked at me with a frown.

"For what?"came her reply.

"Um..I didn't mean to sleep on you.I don't know how I did that.I am so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.I didn't mean to do that"I replied honestly and she raised her brows at me.

"It's fine"She said casually and I sighed in relief looking at her expressions for any anger or discomfort behind her words.But there was none and that made me smile and look at her with heart eyes.

What?

Heart eyes?

Ugh..No.

Why my heart responds whenever I think about her.This is too wrong.I shouldn't feel like this.I can't have a soft corner towards her romantically.

I shouldn't.

I reminded myself, but the moment I see her smiling, my heart skips a beat and I feel like looking at her smiling always.

"Stop staring and have your dinner Karan"Her words brought me back to earth and my eyes widened in shock.

When was I staring at her?

What the hell is wrong with me.Goddd

"I...I.. wasn't"I stammered lowering my head and started eating without glancing at her again.