6| His Audacity

Hey my lovely people 💗. Don't forget to follow me 🙃

~

"How dare he to touch me!"Preeta seethed removing her dress quickly and tossed it in the laundry basket.

Her expressions were hard and nails piercing her palms in anger remembering the way he caught her and  she helplessly took his support to stand.

She hated it.

If he hadn't caught her in the mean time she could have slipped.She knew it but she also knew the reason was him.It was because of him that she got angry and threw the pen aside which resulted in that awkward situation.

And she very well remembered that slight smirk on his face when she slipped and he caught her as if he had saved her life.

She felt her blood boiling remembering his face which always erupts anger within her.It was like that from the beginning and she couldn't help but to glare at him all the time in fury.

Washing her hand properly she wiped them with a hanky and threw it on the bed carelessly still busy in revisiting the moment and him.

She didn't know why she was unable to take that out of her mind.His face and the way she glared at his smirked face so close was reaching her mind without a pause.

She was determined to bring a fear within him, to wipe that fucking smirk on his face, to make him  stammer whenever he stood infront of her.

"I am not going to leave him that easily.He will surely pay for messing with me and because of that fucking attitude of his"she said while sitting on the bed and crossed her legs staring at the floor.

But a smug smirk adorned her lips as she compared his attitude and words to the day when she met him first and to the way now he silently listens to her orders.

"As if god himself had sent him to me to take my revenge"She whispered in fury nodded with a determination.

Never ever in her life a man had shown attitude in front of her.She had a line of boys behind her from school days to her college and they acted to faint if she coincidentally looked at them even for once.She carried this attitude always and never gave any permission to enter into her busy yet peaceful life.

She was fine like this because no man had caught her attention and made her look at him twice.All she met were gaped at her like they were desperate to have her in their life and that is what made her arrogant self high.

She got to know that there is no one who matches her standards and attitude.But for the first time in her life a person dared to look into her eyes fiercely.Not only that he had that audacity to talk back to her despite knowing who she was.

Who he was?

A mere employee of her who works under her for his livelihood and carries a fucking arrogance which she didn't even liked a bit.She wanted him to be like other males who always scared of her anger and behaved like her puppet.

But he seemed totally different and she was desperate to make him one who obeys her and bears her silently without a word against her.

"No one has messed my mind like you did Mr.Luthra.I will surely get you out of my mind once I teach you a perfect lesson and insult you the way you did to me that day.He wanted to hear a fucking 'sorry' from my mouth"she gritted her teeth and hit the bed in anger.

"And I will surely make you to please in front of me"Her nose flared in fury as she remembered his smirking face.

Picking up her phone she called her secretary and talked for a minute before throwing her phone aside with a cocky grin.