22|Will take it slow

Before reading this chapter, I want you all to reread the last chapter, because I have edited it and changed Preeta's Pov to Author's pov so, it's different.Check it out and then enjoy this chapter ✨

~

Author's pov:

It has been few days and Preeta's behaviour was raising Karan's hopes.He was completely immersed in her.

Her sweet talks, love filled gaze everything was making him feel special.He was still unable to process that she was in love with him.

He was just giving some time to himself, to understand what actually was going in his heart for her.He didn't wanted to rush anything between them.

"Preeta"Karan entered her cabin and looked at her busy in gazing at the screen.

"Good morning"He wished walking towards her and Preeta looked upto him realising his presence.

"Morning"She smiled at him.

"Actually, tumhara sign chahiye tha and pehle hi bata deta hu ki ye Riya ke joining report hai.Don't get angry now"Karan said shaking his head.

Preeta narrowed her eyes and it didn't took much time for him to realise that she was angry.It was displayed on her nose.

"See, keep that aside.It's professional Preeta"Karan added.

"Noo"She shook her head and concentrated back on her laptop.

"Seriously? You can't behave like this"Karan said, not liking her actions.

"I am serious and I don't want that girl to work here.Is she here already?"Preeta fumed and Karan nodded.

"Yeah, I had mailed her about the joining date"Karan informed.

"Kisse puch ke tumne mail Kiya tha Karan"Preeta raised her voice and stood up feeling angry at him.

"I have just postponed her joining date.She was already selected"Karan replied with a frown causing Preeta to shook her head.

"You shouldn't do this for a personal reason, meine kaha tha ki she was injured and you were jealous for a silly reason.This shouldn't be the reason to cancel her"Karan tried to explain her.

Preeta controlled her anger listening to him.She knew she can't raise her voice at him though their was a pile of anger rushing through her listening to him.

He still was taking her side and wanted her to work.She composed herself listening to him and nodded her head.

She didn't wanted show how worst she can be, she didn't wanted to show her anger when he still hadn't responded to her feelings.

The way he was taking time was making her restless, but still she wanted to wait for him.

"Alright!"She sat on the chair ignoring his gaze and took the documents.

"Really?"Karan asked with a surprise.

"Tell her to join from today"Preeta said reading the documents and signed them.

"Not bad.You listened to me for the first time"Karan smiled looking at her but Preeta flared her nose and didn't look at him.

"Oh god, abb gussa kyu ho? Meine kya Kiya.I am doing my work"Karan said turning her chair towards him.

"Preeta"He called her but she turned her face to the other side.

"Ok yaad hai meine kya kaha tha? Ki mein hamesha tumhari smile dekhna chahta hu, ye gussa nahi"He pouted and that's when she lifted her gaze to look at him.