14|Your lips got my curry

55 votes fast guys and do follow me to make it 260 😐🥲.

To be true, I am loosing interest because less reviews and votes.And if this continues.I think I won't be able to continue the story😭💔.And will say bye🥹.

~

Preeta's Pov:

The moment I saw myself in his embrace, my heart clenched and my hands shivered.

I could not believe, I hugged him.

It was true that I am scared of darkness and it has a reason.And moreover the rain and the thunder storms just made me remember,

A terrified night of my life, which I can never forget in my life.

The moment my mind started rewinding everything that happened, I got numb and the only thing I could hear was my cries and her lifeless body.

And the emotions and grief was so strong that I couldn't stop myself from crying and what stunned me was I embraced him without thinking twice.

How can I do that?

The person I hate the most and I used to feel furious around him, was the one who confronted me.

This was the second time after that incident and I still remember the first time, when dad was not home and the rain and thunderstorms were breaking me apart.I was so scared that my heartbeat was racing and my breathing was shaky and the only solution was to curl on the bed hugging myself in pain and fear.

And, whenever it rains heavily, it always reminds me of her and the painful night I went through.

I can never forget that.

"Ca..can we be friends?"His voice brought me back to senses and I blinked my eyes listening to his words.

What did he just say?

Here I am angry at myself for embracing him and he is thinking about something else.

That means he is not making it embarrassing and that's really good for me.

"Kaise? What made you change?"I asked, rubbing my cheeks and composed myself by coming out from that nightmare.

"Um..just like that.I shouldn't have behaved with you like that.I was just confused and didn't believe you at first.But now I do and if you truly want to be my friend then I am ready to help you with anything by staying by your side as a good friend"he said, will a slight smile causing me to get amazed.

Hm..he is going good.

Like I expected!

I was about to smirk that, instantly twitched my lips to form a smile looking at him.He is such a baby and I didn't knew he would fall in my trap this soon and easily.

Not that innocent too!

My mind reminded me and I realised how really he is.It's just that he might be pitying me and if I didn't change myself he would never have talked to me like this.

And also, he made me feel sorry and apologise to his family.

And how can I forget that slap.

My nose flared and eyes narrowed remembering it.But squeezing my eyes for a second I controlled myself and tried to smile at him.

And all men are the same.Everyone likes the innocent and naive girl, so that they can trap, destroy, insult and ruin them.They think that they are the superior ones and in this latest world no man is good.

They all just want a woman so that they can use and then walk away.And he, Mr.Luthra is no different.

The way he made me feel in the first meet describes him and his self estimate.And now when I am acting good, he is behaving nice too.Great!