AHHHHH FUK

ONE LAST PART, THEN IM DONE. I SWEAR, ONE MORE AN IM OUT

I just had an idea that I wanna write out 👉👈 

Epilogue? 

[Last year of high school. Max and Ryan are 18/19 and James and David have been dating seriously for about 3 years now. They moved about 6 months ago into a slightly bigger house, with more of a yard. Luna had kittens and Max kept one for himself while each of his friends took another. ]

"Daaaaad- I'm home!"

...

"Alright fine- Guess I can paint the walls all by myself today!"

...

"I'm gonna paint dicks all over the walls-!"

"Keep it tasteful Max!"

Max just laughed as he set his bag down, peeking into the kitchen to see David struggling with putting some things on the top shelf of their cabinet. He rolled his eyes and took the box from David's hands placing it on the shelf with ease. He was only a few inches taller then David but he made sure to rub it in every chance he got.

"We need to get you a step ladder or something- Maybe some stilts?"

"Oh ha ha"

"I'm serious, we can get you some of those dancer boots- Where's Kiyara by the way?"

David just laughed and rolled his eyes, "You definitely have a unique way of thinking haha, I think she's still in your room? She loves laying in that window, I wonder if cats can get tan?"

He nodded and turned to head to his room, "Ryan's coming to dinner with us by the way, I can pay for him." He called out as he left, turning down the hall and into his new room. It was a bit bigger then the one he had before, seeing his kitten laying on her back in the window just basking in the sun made his heart melt. He took a quick picture before gently petting her head, "Good morning Kiyara~ Cmon lets go outside"

She stretched and leaned into his hand, laying there for another moment before actually waking up after hearing the word 'outside' and getting excited to go out. "There we go, c'mon lil lady you need some play time before we all head out tonight" Max picked her up letting her rest on his shoulder as he grabbed a few things, heading outback into a tall fenced in yard, a few cat toys littered the yard like tunnels and noise makers. He set her back down letting her explore while he sat at an end table pulling out his sketch book and drawing her as she played.

 He set her back down letting her explore while he sat at an end table pulling out his sketch book and drawing her as she played

[This is Kiyara- Look at her, shes a little bigger tho like 4 months old maybe]

After about an hour, with a few sketches and a little time playing with her they headed back inside, Kiyara going right to her food and Max back to his room to get ready. It was David's birthday dinner, his actual birthday wasn't for another week but James would have to work and he and David were taking some kind of road trip so they decided to do something a little early so they could all be there. 

Max's phone sounded as he was getting dressed, it was his boyfriend, Ryan!