Chapter 7

It would be a lie to say he was a perfect gentleman after discovering she was a virgin. That wasn't the case. Abby woke up somewhere between him, carrying her through his house, and dropping her body onto his bed. She whimpered upon impact.

Through half lid eyes she watched him shuffling around his room. He buttoned his brown slacks back. His blue  sweater was unbuttoned hanging open. His chest was toned, and bare. Al's hair was covering his face.

He stood in front of a large wooden cabinet, on it was a thick lock. He spun the dial a few times and it clicked. Then he began rummaging in the cabinet for something. She couldn't see well what it was that he grabbed.

Then he left the room, and shut his bedroom door behind himself. Abby listened closely could have sworn he locked the door behind him. That would mean she was lock inside of it. Abby thought how strange it would be. He had no reason to do such a thing.

She shook her head and rolled to her side. The excitement in her belly was too grand to be concerned with little details. Abby wanted to ride this high as long as she rode him last night. So she ignore the little things. The strange things. Thing that didn't add up.

If she had friends she would call them in private and tell them all the disgusting details of her first time. Only Abigail didn't have friends. So she just laid there over the moon. Laying in his bed. The sheets smelt sweet and musky like him. Like a man. At some point during her trip to cloud nine she fell asleep.

——————————————————————

Albert unbuckled his belt and took a seat in the middle of the kitchen. He was waiting for Finney. The girl was like a jack rabbit. He hadn't gone that long for quite some time. He felt himself falling asleep. He grunted, going in and out of sleep. He wanted to be in his bed with his arms around her naked body, but nothing was going to get in the way of his project. He was going to play naughty boy like he planned. She distracted him once before. Abigail wasn't going to get in the way again.

There was no reason he couldn't have her, and have this. People in relationships had their own hobbies, right? A relationship he thought. He felt his heart flutter. He rarely felt this feeling; happiness. Abigail would be his source of happiness. She could move in. He could get married like his mother always wanted. Make this old gray house a home. He never wanted kids but a young girl she'd surely want kids. He could give her that. He could give her whatever she wanted. He thought. There he was again getting carried away. Becoming fixated on her like he got with those naughty boys.

Albert looked down at the belt in his hand. For a moment he saw his father. He shook his head, and then the memory faded away like a reflection in a trembling puddle of water. He never wanted a family cause he never wanted to become his father. Though it occurred to him at this moment that he was worse than his father.
—————————————————————

A bright ray of light shone into her eyes from the curtain in his bedroom. Abby moaned, and rolled over. She felt something touching her head. She opened her eyes slowly and her eyes were met with Albert. Albert was crouching down next to the bed stroking her face.

"Are you hungry? I made you breakfast," he whispered.

Her eyes widened, "Al, you didn't have to do that," she gushed.

"I would do anything for you," Albert stroked her cheek.

His eyes locked on her when he said it. It gave her a chill. Abby looked at his forearm, a large white bandage wrapped around it. She couldn't believe how she overlooked it last night. Blood seeping through the bandages.