Chatper 17

(Outfit inspo)

(Outfit inspo)

Abigail's parents spent the afternoon, and the better half of the morning cleaning, and cooking. Although Abigail attempted to help, her father assured her to stay upstairs; out of the way she presumed. The doorbell sounded. It rang through the house; it was a deep gong sound, like a grandfather clock when it hit the hour.

Abigail peaked out the window. When saw his van parked outside she let out a squeal. Then ran down stairs as quickly and as eloquently as she could. She quickly  repositioned her hair. Gathering it all to one side and letting it dangle on her shoulder.
—————————————————————-

The door opened, and Albert's jaw dropped.

The entire way up the driveway he was planning all the suave things he would when she opened the door. But now that he was here staring at her in all her beauty. He had nothing to say. All the word seemed to get jumbled up in his brain. Abigail looked absolutely beautiful. He wasn't sure what it was,  but something about her just seemed to glisten. Her pink lips curled up into a small smile.

"Holy smokes...,"he whispered, and his voice trailed off as he eyed her body.

"Hi."she said then let out a small squeak. If he didn't know any better he'd say it was a giggle. Just standing there she was taunting him.

"Hi to you too," he licked his lips. Abigail stepped aside to let him in. He stepped in, standing as closely as he could without touching her.

She closed the door behind them. He stepped close to her. He wanted to embrace her but he figured that may be inappropriate. He looked down on her, eyeing at the landscape of her body. The lace shirt she wore showed just enough skin to make his cock twitch. He wanted to rip it off of her with such force that those small pearl buttons popped right off, but he couldn't.

She looked up at him with her sultry brown eyes. She batted her long lashes at him. If only she knew what she did to him.

Abigail kept her voice low," "Can I take your coat?" She asked. Abigail pressed her hands against his chest, and dragged them down the length of the jacket as she began to unbutton it for him.

"Abigail, who are you talking to," her father called from the kitchen.

Abigail let out a small gasp, and snatched her hands back. Albert grabbed her forearm, and rubbed gently with his thumb in an attempt to calm her. He couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as she was never good at being inconspicuous.

She looked up at him and smirked. Her cheeks were beat red. Albert released her arm.

"Daddy, Albert is here," she called out over her shoulder to her father. "Can I give him a tour?," she said sweetly.

Her father stepped half way out of the kitchen, and gave Albert a big smile.

"Albert ," her father grinned, and stuck his hand out. Albert gave him a good firm handshake, "I'm glad you could make it."