Chapter 13

Abigail gasped when Albert slammed the door shut behind them. He slid his hand down the length of her body and grabbed her by the hips, hooking his index finger into her Jean belt loops and pulled her into him. He smirked, as her wide brown eyes found their way up to his. Albert hadn't given her more than a second to speak or breathe before his lips were glued to hers. Abby let out a playful squeal, as his rough hands wandered underneath the hem of her tank top, exploring her bare skin underneath the shirt.

Albert let out a deep chuckle, her muffled squealing amused him. He hoisted her body over his shoulder like she was a rag doll. He sat her up on a sturdy brown box that was fresh off the shipment truck just hours ago.

Abigail let out a soft giggle. Al caressed her face, "Abby, shh shh shh," he whispered. A grin slithered onto his lips. He leaned in to kiss her.

Abigail pulled back before his lips to graze hers, "Do you think it's gonna work?"

He smirked, and dove his face into the crook of her neck, "Mmmh," he moaned.

"Al, "she held up her hand to stop him, but he grabbed her wrist.

He held her arms down as he leaned in kissing her neck and along her collar bone, "You know what I think? I think you are quite the tease," he whispered.

"A tease," she raised her brows and looked at him aghast.

"I also see what a little brat you are, " he said in a seductive low tone, "Spoiled brat, I'll add," he raised his brows, and watch her reaction intensely.

To his surprise a devilish smirk curl at the corners of her mouth, "I.. am.. not."

"Oh no," he asked sarcastically, and raised his brows again, "You're not a spoiled brat with Daddy wrapped around your finger?"

Abigail was rarely ever speechless, but when he teased her just right it had a way of shutting her up, and turning her red. He admired her pink cheeks, and the silence that surrounded the two of them. She didn't respond, but merely shook her head.

Albert leaned in and placed another kiss on her neck softly, and she let out a soft moan. He parted his mouth and began suck on her skin. Abby whimpered and moaned, "What's wrong Abigail? Nothing smart to say," he taunted.

Abigail let out another soft moan that trailed on as he dragged the tip of his tongue up her neck.

"Good girl," he praised her, "that's the only sound I want to hear from those lips."

Abigail squirmed around where she sat. Turning her head every which way and looking over her shoulder at the door, her eyes open wide, "Al, what if someone sees."

Albert pulled his lips from her skin. He closed his eyes tightly for a moment then rolled them open, "then let them see," he said exasperatedly.

"Al," she whispered again.

"What is it darling," He whispered into her ear, and sunk his teeth into her ear lobe tugging ever so lightly before letting go.

Abby tried to pull her focus from the door but kept stealing glances at it, "N-nothing," she shook her head, "Never mind."

"Abby, "he looked down deep into her eyes. She looked away and she couldn't keep eye contact with him long. Not without her whole face lighting up the color of a cherry, "Talk to me sweetheart."

She smirked up at him, "I thought you didn't want to hear my mouth," she crossed her arms over her chest.

Albert pouted and brushed her hair from her face, "Don't get smart," he warned.