Chapter 14

Abigail looked into the mirror and smeared another coat of chapstick on . She puckered her lips, then audibly sighed. With her finger tips she tugged lightly on her face forcing her cheek bones upward. She didn't think she was an ugly girl, but sometimes she hated how young she looked how round her features were.

The past few days Abigail really thought about what Al said; about moving in with him. She was feeling insecure after all was said and done. Abby knew what she wanted, and she wanted him. She wasn't a child, she could exist in his world,  she was mature enough to make big decisions. She wanted to prove that to him.

Underneath her blouse was a lacy bra that Albert got her as a gift. She was going to surprise him with it. As she leaned forward to apply the last coat of mascara she looked down. There was the red lace peeking out of her shirt, holding her breast out on display. Abby smirked. She wished his hands were cupping them right about now. Grabbing them, twisting her nipples as she stifled moans in the back room.

She held her hands over her breast and softly moaned out loud in her room. She thought about last night when they stayed up till three am talking on the phone. They hadn't had much time to have sex with all the sneaking around they had to do. Safe to say she couldn't stop thinking about how badly she wanted him. Last night Al instructed her to touch herself, and beg for him. She whispered into the phone how she needed him in her. Abby knew it was like a game to him. That he liked the idea of teasing her. Dangling her orgasim out in front of her like candy in front of a child. She spent the rest of the night thinking of him even far after they had hung up the phone

Abby heard Albert's voice from downstairs talking to her father. To this day she wasn't sure what Albert said to her dad that day in the shop, but it ended with a firm handshake. Despite her doubts slowly but surely everything did begin to fall into place.

Every morning Albert would pull up in his black van. He'd picked her up, and drove her home. He even accompanied her to and from the van. He was a true gentleman, and her poor father hadn't expected a single thing. After work Albert would kiss her, and touch her in the back of his van. Like two teenage delinquents kissing in cars in poorly lit parking lots. His van though more spacious then most cars, was still  no place to make love. Though Abby wasn't sure thats what they were doing.

No such love warranted such aggression. The way he literally took her breath away. Just like her right to cum, only he could give her privilege to breath. She could feel the hate in his blood when he fucked her, but he fucked her so good. He had her convinced no man could ever top him.

While Albert stood at the door every morning he would make small talk with her father. The conversation slowly evolved from the weather, to politics, etc. Abby could tell her father was even starting to look forward to answering the door every morning. Like he had made a friend or something. It sent butterflies fluttering around her stomach that her father and her boyfriend were getting along. It didn't matter that her father was unaware of that small detail, that Albert was her boyfriend.

Then another thought crossed her mind that made her feel sick. The butterflies weren't fluttering; they were kicking her repeatedly. The only reason these two were getting along was because they were both grown men who lived on the same block in the same small town. Albert was old enough to be her father, and that never seemed to faze her until now.

Abby ignored the passing thought.  She stuffed it down, just like all the other strange feelings she had about Albert. She ignored the weird secrets, and his undeniable temper. She stuffed it all down. Because it was easier to love one version of him, then to face the truth about the rest of him.

———————————————————————

Frank leaned up against the door with a stellar smile on his face. He was wearing jeans, and a flannel despite the fact it was seven a.m, and the man was retired.