ɪ sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ-ғʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴇᴀsʟᴇʏ

A/n: Don't worry this story does not end with a sad ending. And no one dies, just thought I'd tell you before you start to freak out, because without this note I would have skipped this chapter because I don't like people dying. Anyways enjoy!!

The war at Hogwarts was big and scary. All I could think about right now was Fred... Fred Weasley better be okay or I'll have his head. I had to find him, I just had to, he was everything to me, I couldn't lose him. I had broken up with him recently because I didn't want to hurt him, there were so many rumors about me going around that were indeed fake. But it did make me self conscious, some rumors even started that he abused me which is not true at all! So I broke up with him in order to protect him, I didn't want him to suffer the way I did. After I broke up with him the rumors that were around the wizard world stopped, I felt relieved. I was happy at first but Fred hated me, he would glare at me every time he saw me, which only made it worse. I would cry to myself for hours, knowing it was my fault, and there was nothing I could do.

I continued searching the castle for him, I avoided many death eaters, I didn't want to battle anyone. It was too scary for me I would freeze up and get attacked if I saw one heading my way, at least that's what I thought. I ran down the halls silently as I heard curses getting called. I saw students lying on the floor, dead... I couldn't let that happen to Fred, I might've broken up with him but that doesn't mean I still didn't love him.

As I'm running down the hall I see some death eaters turn the corner. I quickly hide behind a pillar connected to the wall, in hopes that they didn't see me.

Unfortunately I don't think I was quick enough I hear them calling for some others to come help them. They start running towards me, right then I know what I have to do, I didn't want to kill them I just had to knock them out or distract them. I grip my wand tight thinking of what spell I should use, and then it comes to me.

"Bombarda!" I move my wand around my head and point it at the walls. A tiny but big enough explosion conjures, exploding the wall. All the rocks flying out hitting them to the floor, I run.. I run so fast away from them in hopes none of them were able to follow me.

I keep running and suddenly look up to see Fred and George fighting death eaters. I scream Fred's name but he doesn't hear me. I start running to the stairs to get to them when I'm stopped my two death eaters. One of them grabs their wand and hurls it up in the air. I start to freak out and scream out a spell.

"Expelliarmus!!" I flick my wand doing all the right motions and the wand flies out of the death eaters hand. I look at the other one who still has their weapon with them and shout a curse at them as well.

"Petrificus Totalus," his body freezes and falls to the ground and I continue running to the twins.

I finally get up the stairs and head down the hall to get to them. I turn the corner and there they are panting in exhaustion, George was a little far away from Fred who was holding his side. I start running to them when I notice a curse going straight for Fred. Fred looks up at me he doesn't smile he doesn't glare at me he does nothing. I run even faster screaming his name for him to move so the spell didn't hit him or explode near him.

"Fred!! Move!" That's all I could say he was too tired to cooperate. So I did the only other thing I could do. I ran faster and faster. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

I pushed him out of the way so he was backing all the way up until he hit George, the spell avoided me but it exploded. I was hit against the wall and then fell to the ground. I see to pairs of legs running towards me I hear screaming, shouting, crying...