ᴄʀᴜᴄɪᴏ-𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜

A/n: Sorry I haven't updated in the past couple of days, I've been a little busy lately, so it might take me multiple days to complete one or two stories. If you have any requests let me know, I would be more than happy to write them out.

"Bloody mudblood!" I heard Bellatrix's voice, it screeched with anger. I was scared, terrified even. She and a few other Death eaters had snuck into Hogwarts late at night. Most of the students were asleep, the perfect time to search for something within the castle, but unfortunately the twins and I had been out roaming the halls for fun. We liked breaking the rules and the adrenaline of getting caught, but not this kind of adrenaline, we saw them apparate into Hogwarts and we ran for it. They noticed us right away and came chasing after us, we were caught. We out ran them by just a little, which was enough time to hide in a broom closet.

We're all caught up now, I was indeed a mudblood. She must have recognized me since I was the last one to turn away and run. My family and Bellatrix aren't, how should I say it, we're not on good terms right now. Bellatrix would do anything to get my parents back, and to watch people on our side suffer.

I was scared, very very scared. I couldn't help but breathe heavily. George noticed this and hugged me from behind, he was trying to calm me so I wouldn't give us away. Fred looked up and faced me, he brought his hands to my cheeks, he could see the tears in my eyes.

"Shhh, it's okay, we're going to be fine, I promise you.." Fred whispered very quietly, almost to the point where I couldn't hear him. I calmed down a little and closed my eyes. Just hoping for this all to pass. I hear footsteps, meaning they entered the room we were in, I squeezed my eye lids tighter. George was still hugging me, and putting a hand over my mouth. Fred put my head to his chest, and put his hands in my hair stroking it gently.

"Where are you?" I heard Bellatrix's voice screech through the room. There was a crack in the door, big enough that I could see what was happening. She pointed to to other doors in the room, to which two different Death Eaters went to open. Then she came to the closet... I could see her figure coming closer and closer. She started to laugh, it was cruel, and vicious. "I found you!" And without any delay the door to the closet swung open.

My eye's went wide, I didn't know what just happen but soon enough I was being dragged out of the closet by a criminal. I struggled to get lose from their grip. I could hear Fred and George screaming my name, each of them being held back not by one, but by two death eaters. I was dragged over to Bellatrix who was smiling happily.

"Look what we have here... Y/l/n isn't it? Yeah... Me and your parents don't get along too well." I glared at her, trying to seem like I wasn't afraid even though I was. She hated my family, absolutely hated us and I knew that being caught by her would not be good. I don't know what happened to make her hate them so much, they were just muggles that knew about our world. But maybe that's why, I'll never know. "You know I would do anything to make your friends and family suffeeerrrr..." she gave me a grim smile before backing away a bit. The death eater who was holding me hostage let lose of my wrists. He too was backing away, I thought I could make a run for it, grab a wand and get the twins. I knew better though, there was no escaping this, I just stood there as Bellatrix spun around with her wand pointed at me. I backed away a little but then I heard her mutter one word.

"Crucio," I fell to my knees screaming in pain. I could feel my chest closing in, my inside burning. This was torture, I never thought about how painful the curse could be, and I never wanted to experience it. It was too late, here I was falling to the ground screaming, yelling, begging for it to stop. The tears welled up in my eyes, and started flooding down my face, there was no voice left in me to scream. I just lay there crying and being able to do nothing. I heard George and Fred yelling at her, begging her to stop.