ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ! ᴘᴛ. 2 - 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢

George's POV

She blew me off, everything she said to me was true though, but it was hurtful. Then she left, she walked quickly out of the building, Somali chased after her. I didn't want to fight with her, once I saw her outside I just stood there, unable to move. 

Then she looked back at me and broke down. I never knew how much I hurt her until this moment right now. Watching her fall to her knees, crying. She was for from hurt, she was broken. I broke her... How could I not see it, see how the break up effected her? After all, everyone chose me over her.

I rushed over to her, wrapping her in a warm embrace, then picking her slowly. I started walking back to the shop, then she wrapped her arms around me. I looked down at her, her eyes were growing more tired by the second. I felt something happen inside of me, something ignite, and I don't know how but I grew to lover her again.

***

It'd been a busy night, we sold a lot of things, too much to count. That wasn't even on my mind though. The whole time all I could think about was Y/n, I laid her on the sofa in Fred and I's office. She was out like a light. I finally decided to take her home, because there was no waking her up, trust me I tried. I had to convince myself to do it, which was hard. But when I finally convinced myself, she never woke up, I did everything I could think of, but in the end Fred suggested that we just take her back to her place. Apparently Fred knew where she lived which was very creepy, but thank goodness he knew because if he didn't I don't know what we would've done.

As we arrived to her house all I could see was a small little house, it had nothing special to give it a little flare, it was just boring which was unlike Y/n. As I was carrying her in, I saw a messy living room, untidy kitchen, and an uncleaned bedroom when I entered it. Is this how Y/n really lived her life? Is she so devoted to working that she hasn't had time to do anything but work? 

I laid her on her bed, gently throwing the covers over her. I was about to leave when I decided to leave something on her nightstand for her. I wrote her a little note on a note card, got her two gifts and left after tidying up her house a bit. I might have been stepping over the line, but she would thank me later.

I don't know what she ever did to deserve me breaking up with her, but I can tell you now that this George would never hurt her again.

Part 3, coming soon!