ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ: 𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜

Warning: There is indeed fluff in here, and a quick side note, this was a request, so I hope you all love the idea.

Requested by: @Theyaresopretty

I was wandering the halls at night, as I usually do. I was walking and walking, down the corridors, up to the towers, and even the kitchen. Sometimes I find it hard to fall asleep, I guess you could say I'm like a night owl. I just loved the feeling I guess, knowing that even the sky needed some quiet time, some peace from everything that happens, good or bad. So that's usually why I take these walks to consume the peace and quiet, but that was not the case tonight. I started hearing loud foot steps from behind me, so I quickly started running as well.

I didn't know if it was a teacher or a student, all I knew is that I wasn't going to risk it, not tonight. I'd almost been caught three times before, I wasn't going to get caught for once. I hid in a broom closet, mainly because it was the only hiding spot, and it was forgotten mostly. It wasn't used for brooms anymore, so I might have turned it into my little space, a sanctuary to go to after a hard day. I was lucky to be in the same vicinity as it. 

I ran quickly yet quietly, opening the door without a sound and closing it, I was just praying that whoever was running didn't see me enter the closet, or that it was at least not a teacher. I sat down on a blanket that was surrounded by pillows, I laid back, submerging myself into the pillows. I started closing my eyes, so that I could only listen instead of having my eyes distract me. I listened for footsteps, which I could still hear but they were definitely getting closer. I opened my eyes almost immediately, starting to panic. 

Just when I was about to get up the door swung open almost hitting me, which indeed freaked me out. As soon as it opened it was closed again but this time with two other figures. It was dark in the broom closet but I'd learned some spell that would light it up very dimly. Once the two figures turned towards me I instantly recognized them as Fred and George. The two infamous twins known for pranking, I looked at them confused, they returned the look as well. 

"Why the hell are you here," I asked whispering to them, "And what did you do to come running down the hall?" I'd assumed they'd just pranked Filtch or Snape, I'm no stalker but I did admire their work. I myself found it amusing to prank others, you could say I was one of the other known pranksters in this school, but definitely not as big as the Weasley Twins. Besides all my inspiration came from them, after all.

"Well we're here because we saw you run into here-" George started speaking before Fred instantly cut him off to finish his sentence.

"And thought it would be the best place to hide for the time being..." Fred spoke swiftly looking through the cracks of the door.

"And secondly we came running down the hall because we had just finished pranking Snape, who did not enjoy the prank as much as we thought he would," George went on, starring me down as he spoke.

"But then again Georgie when does he ever?" Fred laughed slightly along with George, then he turned from the door and faced me. "Merlin's will you turn off these lights, we're going to get caught and trust me, you being one of the other schools famous pranksters, you would definitely not want to be caught." Fred sat down along with George, both of them looking my body up and down.

Before I started to say something I stopped myself. I had no time to bicker, so I just muttered the spell under my breath, and the lights started dying down into darkness. I was honestly glad that he asked me to, it'd make them stop starring at me. Although we shouldn't be talking I couldn't help but ask the, one last question, "How do you know I'm the other 'school famous prankster?'" I found it quite weird that they would know who I am.