ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ- 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢

The dress you wear to the Yule Ball

It was about an hour or two before the Yule Ball. I was in my dorm with Ginny since we share a dorm, we were getting ready. I had a beautiful black and gold dress on. It captured some of my curves, it was perfect, well almost, it was strapless which will be a pain but it's still amazing. I loved how it was short in the front but gradually got longer in the back until it hit the floor. The way the gold part of the dress shimmered in the light made me finally see who my true self was. I beamed after Ginny got done tightening the back of it. I started doing my hair, I put it half up half down. I then curled my hair and put some flowers in the parts that were pulled back. I don't usually where make up but I thought I would since it's a special night. Due to my inexperience I had to ask Ginny to help me.

"Okay, so do you want light make up like a faint color or heavy make up, like a Smokey eye?" She started to question me, I had no idea what she was talking about. A Smokey eye? What even is that, it sounds cool, but what is it?

"You know what, you do whatever you think is best. Just go crazy." I told her. I trusted her judgment and I'm glad I did.

After a while she finished everything, and I let out a breath of air. That was so intense, I've never had anyone do that before. "Done." She simply said and then led me to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was beautiful! Not that I'm not already beautiful, but I really mean it. I've never seen myself like this before.

"I decided to do a Smokey eye on you, and I'm glad I did because you look beautiful. Then I added some eye liner and mascara. I also brushed up the other parts of you face a little, I just wanted to keep your natural skin because it's beautiful." I had no clue what half of the words she said meant but I was grateful to have someone like Ginny.

We added a few more finishing touches before we heard someone knock on the door. I'm assuming it was probably Ginny's date, Neville. I found it cute that he asked her, they'd make a great couple. As for me I was going solo, no one asked me out yet so I decided I'd go by myself. I didn't want to ask anyone because I had no clue who to ask. It's alright though, I'd still be going and having fun I guess.

"That must be Neville, you sure you don't want to tag along with us while we at least walk down there?" She questioned, she felt bad that I didn't have a date, so she wanted to include me. I wasn't going to ruin her night though, she deserved this more than anything.

"That's alright, besides you deserve this, go have fun, I'll see you late," I smiled at her and she went to open the door. When the door swung open poor Neville stood there all flustered. He'd melted at the sight of Ginny all dolled up. But who could blame him, she was absolutely gorgeous tonight.

"H-hey, Ginny" he stumbled around with the words. He was holding flowers in his hands, and handed them to her.

"Aww Neville, you didn't have to, thank you so much!" They shut the door behind them and I heard Ginny giggle as she walked down the stairs with Neville. It was cute, honestly I wish I had a date now, it was just so cute to see Ginny and Neville together. I smiled to myself, personally I would have gone with Fred but it was too late. He'd already asked Angelina Johnson to the ball, which was okay, she was pretty, nice, and had an amazing personality. I looked up at the clock and realized it was about thirty minutes until ball would start.