ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ-𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢

Warning: There is fluff in this story, if you do not like such a thing then don't read this story!

Finally all my classes were over. It'd been a very long day, longer than I'd like. Although it was long, it looked beautiful outside. It was an overcast day, which is my favorite, and the smell was amazing. The smell before it rains and after it rains is just perfect! It's so soothing and calming. I was walking down the halls trying to get to my common room when I see students running inside, books over their heads. I see Hermione running inside with her hands over her head, typical of her really. She would rather get wet than get her books wet. Wait.. She was covered in water which can only mean one thing.

"Hermione!" I called out to her before she ran past me.

"Oh Y/n! Hi, do you need something?" She replied sweetly.

"Yes actually where did you come from? You're soaked.." I laughed a little just trying to have a casual conversation. We don't usually talk to each other, for many reasons, one being I'm a year older than her. Some other reasons are our friend groups don't get along that often.

"I just came from the courtyard, it start pouring rain like crazy." We both laughed together and then stopped, letting some awkward silence take over. "Well anyways I guess I'll see you around.." she smiled and then walked away back to the Gryffindor common room. As for me I sprinted down the hall to get to the courtyard. I was running a little too fast and not looking where I was going, that's when I ran into Fred Weasley... I never really did get along with the twins, they pranked me too often, and so on and so forth.

"Watch it Y/l/n!" Fred rolled his eyes then made eye contact with me, I was still pretty nice to them, but there were a few times I got out of control and said some things I shouldn't have. Leading to the disliking me.

"Sorry Fred, besides you know I didn't mean to." I tried saying it in the politest tone I could. He scoffed at me then looked away.

"Yeah whatever, where are you heading in such a hurry?" He asked me starting to walk away.

"It's none of your concern," I said hurriedly and walked away quickly.

It's not like I didn't like the twins, I did find them funny and charming but they just started doing crazy things that upset me. Once I blew up at them they haven't really gotten along with me since, and continue to annoy me, constantly.

I hurried to the court yard, I set down all my books and everything in the hall before I went outside. I even took off my robes, I didn't want to have to dry them for several hours. I then went out into the rain, letting it fall down on me, and trickle down my hair and face. I saw some people looking at me like I was crazy, but I didn't care, they didn't understand me like some do. I looked up at the sky and spun around, my mouth open, tongue out, hoping to catch a raindrop in my mouth. Once I did I giggled to my self and just danced in the rain.

Fred's POV

Right as Y/n started walking away, I was curious. She usually likes to stay a while and put up a fight, but this time she didn't. Instead she said 'it's none of my concern.' So George and I decided to follow her, we followed her all the way to the court yard, where she set down her books and took her robes off. I was conflicted, why would she want to go out into the rain and get herself all wet, she could get a cold or something. That's when I saw her start dancing in the rain. She was beautiful with her hair all soaked from the rain, it started to curl a little. Then I noticed that me and George weren't the only ones staring at her. There were people scattered throughput the hall looking at her like she was crazy. Whispering things, 'She's crazy,' 'What is she doing?' Or 'She's so childish.' Some were making fun of her, some were just confused, and the others laughed along with her, enjoying watching her.