2: The God of Death

Comment 😫Love you 😡

Comment 😫
Love you 😡

Thank you so much for 5k reads!

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

"A mighty flame followeth a tiny spark."

- Dante Alighieri.

Lunaire's POV:

"You cannot go to Russia, Luna!" Tasha exclaims in horror, taking an aggressive sip of her ice cold coffee.

The car hits a bump, making the coffee sway vigorously in her cup, almost spilling.

I still do not understand why she insists on drinking an iced coffee in the middle of a blizzard.

"Answer me!" She huffs dramatically as our car sways past the snowy streets of London, willowy deciduous trees standing like shadows on either sides of the narrow road.

I sign to her, my throat burning, "I have to. It is the only way!"

Only way to find who I was before that accident, only way to find who my mom was.

"You are being ridiculous, my love!" Her cheeks take a hint of crimson under her golden brown skin, a curl or two falls free from under her loosely worn headscarf.

Tasha has been my companion and my best friend since high school. I have never hidden anything from her, so I don't dare to hide this piece of information either.

"You don't know this guy, know his whereabouts or how he operates for god's sake! You don't know anything about him yet you will fly to Russia to know who killed your mom years ago? Luna, tell me how are you even going to find him?"

"I know what he looks like," I sign, "And I know where I can find him!"

"Lunaire, it is still dangerous!" She keeps down her cup and shakes me, grabbing me by shoulders, "Come. To. Your. Senses! Marienne will throw a fit if he comes to know! People like this person eat children for breakfast and shoot people for fun!"