Finale : A Kiss of Death

First of all, thank you so much for your endless support on this book. I am looking forward to the second book which will be starting some time around September or October after I am done with my other book "Epiphany of Black".

Secondly, MAJOR PLOT TWIST AHEAD. PROCEED WITH CAUTION. IF I FIND LATER THAT YOU SPOILED IT FOR THE FTRs I WILL EARNESTLY PRAY FOR YOUR PILLOWS TO STAY WARM FOREVER >:(

DON'T SPOIL.

Please leave some comments, I will really appreciate a lot and add the second book to your library.

Thank you <3

"If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell."

-Aeneid, Virgil

Lunaire's POV:

Gloomy clouds shadow the scintillating sunlight, tainting the impending dusk. Snowflakes dance around me in a pirouette of death. Cold shock tingles through my skin as a droplet of the snow lands on my finger.

I stare up at the large infrastructure. "Obelisk" the sign reads. Large plastic awnings cover the upper half of the building adorned in glass and yellow lights, indicating that the repair is still far from being finished.

The building was burned during the yearly gala. It took my brother quite a while to get it back to its shape.

Its sleek, obsidian surface gleams under the pale moonlight, casting an ethereal glow upon the surrounding snow-covered landscape. The night is silent, save for the distant echoes of my footsteps crunching against the frozen ground.

I retrieve my phone, opening the message that beckoned me here.

"It has come to my attention that we have never had a real date, meet me under the statue where we danced."