Epilogue

*10 YEARS LATER*

- Jasmine -
I walk in the door of my house after a long day at the recording studio. Toby is in the kitchen with our son Corey. Toby and I had decided to name our son after the guy that made all this possible, Corey Anderson. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here.

I walk through the dining room and into the kitchen Toby stands and smiles at me and Corey runs over to hug me, he is only four.

Toby and I had gotten married four years after we finished college. it sound like one of those marriages that will last five minutes, but Toby and I we were meant for each other.

I pick Corey up and hug him tightly and Toby hugs the both of us. I try to imagine what it would be like if instead of Toby I'd ended up with Corey as my husband. But I push the thought from my mind just as quickly as it came.

"How was work?" Toby kisses my forehead.

"It was... Well, work." I say.

"Don't be like that not every girl graduated college and gets a gig to play background for Rihanna's new song." he rolls his eyes.

"Don't make it sound so amazing, because I don't."

"It is amazing and if Corey Anderson could see you now, I know what he'd say." I raise an eyebrow at this comment.

"What would he say?" I answer I'm actually curious.

"He'd say that he's so proud of you and he knew you could do it."

I still visit Corey every year on Christmas, Easter, his birthday and just to talk to him. People might call me crazy but I don't care, let them think what they want.

There is still a hole in my life, one that can never be filled. I don't regret anything about my past, but wish I'd taken more time to tell Corey how much I loved him.

I can stand here proudly and say that I fell in love with the bad boy and I loved him.

••••
A/N
Hey readers, this is the end of the series thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. If you liked this book you should like my new one, The Bad Boy Loves Me, and I promise no depressing deaths like this book had ;). Thank you again guys it has been my pleasure to write for you.
TayRey3 ❤️😜