Chapter 3 - Suspicions

- Jasmine -

I hadn't felt this way since my first day at college in New York. I felt so alone. I walked into the classroom and everyone either looked pissed off to be here or just plain mean. I looked around for a seat but there didn't seem to be any, great they don't even have enough chairs in the classrooms.

I stood there for a moment before, I just turned an left. I figured I'd try and get a class change for math but in the meantime learn where all my other classes were. I must have looped the school five times and I was so bored.

I began walking back toward the girls' dorms, I walked past the oval and scanned for Corey. He sat with his shirt off and tipped water all over himself to cool down, a cheerleader sat next to him she was brunette and attractive most of all she didn't have glasses.

I watched her admire his body, Corey was saying something to her and he looked up and saw me. He smiled and turned back to her.

"See that girl over there, that's my girlfriend." He said overly loudly.

A lot of the football players turned to look at me, I adjusted my glasses to take my mind off all the staring.

"Oh," the cheerleader responded, "She's a lucky girl."

I began to wander on toward the dorms, Corey ran up behind me. He hugged me and he was still wet from the water but I didn't mind.

"What happened to math?"

"There weren't any seats and they all looked super pissed to be there. So I gave up and here I am."

"Where are you going? Back to the dorm?"

I nodded. Corey stared at me examining my expression carefully.

"Do you wanna stay and watch me practice?" he asked.

"Corey, you know I have no idea what football is or how it's meant to be played." I raised an eyebrow, "But if you want me too, I will."

"I just don't want you sitting alone in the dorms okay."

"Okay."

Corey took me over to the bleachers, I sat and began watching even though I hadn't the slightest idea what's was happening.

I watched some boys approach Corey and Dylan, Corey was nodding and Dylan was shrugging. I didn't like the look of these guys, there was just something about them.

The brunette cheerleader came and sat beside me, I tensed and tried to act normal like nothing was bothering me.

"You're lucky to have a guy like Corey." she smiled.

"Does he know you from somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh no. I just met him and he seems nice and sweet. The way he talks about you is just so sweet."

"We've had our ups and downs though." I half chuckled.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Indiana."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jas-"

"Jasmine." She interrupted.

"Yeah that's me." I nodded as the bell sounded. Thank you god, I'm not rude or anything but I just want to be left alone.

"Well I guess I'll see you round Jasmine." she says getting up and wandering off. My eyes trail after her, as Corey and Dylan walk up.

"So you met Indiana huh?" Corey asked, "What'd you think of her?"

I shrug because I don't have a better answer, instead I've got a question of my own. "Who were those guys you were talking to before?"

Corey doesn't answer and Dylan just stood there looking awkward. I sigh loudly and wondered what their keeping from me.

"I'll catch you guys later." I say getting up and walking off, without looking back.

Indiana seemed alright but I wasn't sure, maybe she could tell me who those guys were and what their deal was. Either way I didn't like the look of them, I just hoped they wouldn't derail Corey.

~~~~

Hey readers!
Sorry it's been a while, busy times. But guess what I'm here to write more now! Yay! Thanks for being patient.
I think I've made you wait long enough for the cast list, so here it is!
Ashley Benson as Jasmine
Liam Hemsworth as Corey
Cody Christian as Dylan
Analeigh Tipton as Zoe
Dianna Agron as Indiana
Keegan Allen as Toby
Anna Kendrick as Kirsty
Dave Franco as Jake

So I picked all my favourite actors and actresses for this cast list, hope you guys enjoy the book.