Chapter Four "The Song"

Rachel's POV

Yesterday during 3rd period, Finn threw me a note that said to call him. My eyes burned with tears, I wanted to call him. but I just crumbled do it back into a ball and threw it back at him, now crying, I can't call him, because... the last relationship that I was in, he gave me a note that was the EXACT same set up a winky smiley face with 2 x's and 2 o's and he cheated on me. so you could say I have some trust issues.

Finn's POV

I was crushed when Rachel didn't even say hi to me this morning, she just looked at me then just walked away. WHAT DID I EVEN DO? I don't even know why I'm so hurt. wait... yes I do I, Finn Hudson, love Rachel Berry. And today in glee, I will prove it to her.

(Skip to 5th period)

As Mr. Shue was discussing the set list for sectionals I blurted out " Mr. Shue I have something I have to get off my chest, can I sing a song?" "Yes, Finn, the floor is all yours. This is one of my favorites.

Oh why you look so sad?

Tears are in your eyes.

Come on and come to me now.

As I sing I continue to make eye contact with Rachel. She starting to tear up. I start to feel guilty.

Don't be ashamed to cry

Let me see you through, cuz' I've seen the dark side too.

When the night falls on you, you don't know what to do

Nothing you confess, could make me love you less.

Ill stand by you, ill stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you, ill stand by you.

By the first verse she was sobbing and running out the door I chased after her. I don't think she knows I am following her. she ran straight to the football field, she stood in the middle, and had a total breakdown. I wanted to go in and comfort her, but I didn't want her to think I am clingy, which I totally am. I watched her cry, for a good 3 minutes. then all of the sudden she got up... slowly and started walking in my direction. when she finally got to me she...

A/N ohhhhhh sorry for the short chapter, and the cliff hanger but anyway hope you guys had a great day and if this chapter get 10 votes I will post the other chapter tonight. love you😚😚 byeeeeee