Chapter eight- Valentine's Day

DISCLAIMER: there are some swear words in the chapter.

Quinn's POV

I tried to hold it in... But to be honest I couldn't anymore. I got so jealous when Rachel said that her and Finn were dating. I know that I said it didn't bother me, but it does... I'm a human too.

Finn's POV

I still am in shock when Rachel said yes.

I woke up this morning at 5:30 extremely excited to see Rachel at school, because it was Valentine's Day I was going to give her a rose, and bring her to dinner.

Puck's POV

I know Quinn is still into Finn and everything, but I love her and I'm going to prove it to her because every time I see her, I like can't do anything but just like stare, and most of the time she catches me and then gives me a creepy look, the I get creeped out and look away.

Rachel's POV

"So... It's a special day today..." I said to Finn with a slight smirk. "Oh shit... Is it you're birthday?... Because I got you something..." I glared at him, He paused for a log while before saying "Rachel... IM JUST KIDDING... I know it's Valentine's Day... I like I said, I got you a very special gift..."

Then after 30 seconds of him shoving his tongue down my throat. Mercedes, Quinn, and Puck walked up to me and said "okay, love birds stop making out. Enjoy the song Rachel" they started singing "Endless Love" to me and I stared to tear up and Finn gave me a beautiful red rose and put his arms around me and was just holding me there. The song ended and I thanked all of them... Especially Finn... We went to class and I gave him a note that said

My house... Tonight... 7 don't be late. I have it to myself ;)

Xoxo -R

He winked at me and went back to his quiz.

Finn's POV

I was in the locker room and after Rachel gave me that note I started to get excited... You know.

I saw Puck at his locker and said "Hey I need to talk to you about something..."

Puck: "dude I swear I didn't mean to, wait... I didn't do anything though?"

Finn: "no you didn't, but I need you're advice, so you know how it's Valentine's Day today?"

Puck: "Ugh... Don't remind me"

Finn: "shut up an let me finish."

Puck: "damn... Man period."

Finn: "okay... Anyway to Rachel has the house to herself and... You know I want to-"

Puck: "shut up I don't need to hear anymore... And as for you're problem... No I don't know any really good gloves."

Finn: "Dammit... Rachel will have some... Right?"

Puck: "okay, I gotta shower... But, umm... Good luck with... Umm all that."

(Skip to 7 @ Rachel's house)

Rachel's POV

As soon as Finn got here I pulled him into my room... And started to kiss him passionately, and in between kisses, he said "umm Rachel, I don't have protection..." I immediately stopped kissing him, because I didn't have any either. "Oh my god. Shit... I was hoping you had some... Because I don't..." So for the rest of the the night... We just sat there... In the dark saying nothing, just sat there in silence. It was incredibly awkward.