Chapter Five: Smile:)

Finn's POV

When de got to me she said, "next time don't wear shoes that stick to the floor when you run." Than she kissed me passionately, and of course I kissed just as passionate. I was running out of breath so I pulled away, she smiled and said "okay", fixed her skirt, then walked away. You know what? She has a really nice ass.

Rachel's POV

"Oh my actual god... That was amazing" I said to myself walking away from Finn with a huge smile.

Finn: "Hey" he said blushing "so that was amazing...I'll pick you up at 8... I'm taking you on a date.

Rachel: "okay... Here's my address."

She handed him a piece of paper that said "286, Believe drive SW"

"Okay" he said smiling.

After school I caught up with Puck, my best friend and I told him everything that had happened.

Puck: "dude that's awesome and all, but what about Quinn?"

Finn: "shit I forgot about her, I got to break up with her. Bye"

No POV

Finn doesn't know this but puck had always had the hots for Quinn.

Back to Finn's POV

"I'm sorry Quinn, but I just don't feel it anymore" I said trying to explain to Quinn

Quinn: "it's alright, I wasn't feeling it anymore anyway"

Finn: "so are we cool?"
"yeah I guess so... Loser" he said messing up my hair. (She was standing on the bench)

Rachel's POV

It's only 3 weeks into the school year, which is when they hold tryouts. So I'm gonna try out for the Cheerios, since you know I took gymnastics when I was younger, and I might date the quarterback.

I was second to last, so I did my usual routine, starting with a backhand spring, Ariel, jump split, front hand spring/ layout, then ending with a backflip. "welcome to the Cheerios, captain!" "Thank you so much coach" I said jumping up and down. "here's your uniform, go put it on.

(7:00 pm one hour before their date.)

Because I didn't have and girlfriends to help me get ready I had to get ready by myself. I lightly curled my hair, and put on a tight, blue, mid length dress, and some shiny, black pumps. and for makeup, I did a light smokey eye, with a small amount of light pink lipgloss.

At 7:55 I heard a knock on the door, and my heart jumped with excitement. I took a deep breath and opened the door and I saw a extremely handsome Finn Hudson. "Hi, you look very handsome" I said to him, he was still starring at me. "Oh my god... You look amazing." "Thanks" I said blushing. "Umm are those for me?"

I said pointing at the flowers in his hands. "Oh yeah, sorry I just can't get over how beautiful you are." I smiled and took the flowers from his hand, and put them in a vase. "ready to go?" I said, "yeah," he said grabbing my hand. The date was amazing, somehow we both ordered the same thing. and we got dessert, chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream. I drove her home and walked we too her door, and we said our good nights and I kissed her and said "goodbye" and I don't know about her, but I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

A/N hey! Sorry it was so late. But I hope you enjoyed the extra long chapter.
Xoxo bye!☺️