Chapter 16- Party

Finn's POV

I'm so happy that Rachel said that she would be my girlfriend... I promise that I will not let her down like I did last time.

Rachel's POV

I love Finn so much. Thats all

I was getting my stuff from my locker when I heard Finn's voice behind me

"Hi." *I turned around*

"Hey." I said kissing him passionately
I heard Santana yell "GET A ROOM!"

"Hey... Not a bad idea." -F

I slapped him playfully

"Hey so I heard that Sam is having a party this weekend...wanna come with me?" -F

"Yes! I've been dying to go to a party." I said

"Okay wear something tight" Finn said winking to me.

"We'll see." I said smirking I saw he was a little disappointed. "Well Rachel Berry, may I walk you to class?" He said and did his half smile and my heart melted. I was so lucky to have him, he could have anyone of the girls that he pointed at, but he wanted me.

We got to my first class I thanked him and I pecked him on the cheek "Really? That's all I get?" He said with a slight laugh. I giggles at his comment and kissed him on the lips quickly but passionately.

I was getting ready for the party and I decided on a light blue tight dress that showed all my curves and some black glossy pumps

I heard the secret knock at my door that Finn and I made up so I would know it was him. I walked down the stairs and he said "wow you look hot!" "Thanks so do you." I said blushing. "Well let's go!" I said going out the door, then I quickly turned around and said to Finn "oops I forgot my lipstick, I'll run and get it, stay here." I was look around for some extra makeup that my mom may of had and found some condoms, so I ran down and grabbed, 3? Yeah that should be enough. I met Finn back downstairs and he said "ready now?"
"Yeah!" I said giggling.

We got to the party and Quinn was already drunk and making out with some random guy. But once she saw me she ran over and said "hey lovers!! Can I get you a drink? Ooh here have mine, it's just vodka, gin and 7 up. I took a sip god damn that was strong, but good. I was gonna get wasted. I got I think 3 drinks into me, I don't know everything was sort of a blur. And I was Wasted, with a capital W. I walked over to Finn, who was also crazy drunk. "Finny... I brought protection." I whispered into his ear he smirked and we went into the bathroom... I kissed him passionately. Things started to get heated. (You know what happens after that, I'm not gonna write past that.)

Once we were finished (😏)we went back into the party. We played spin the bottle I got Puck, he's s a good kisser. Finn got... Quinn they went for a kiss and both Finn and Quinn deepened it and I started to get mad. I pushed Quinn of and slapped her as hard as I could.

Then I stormed out hoping that Finn would come after me, but he didn't I was so mad that I called Puck out of the house and we went to my place. "Are you sure?" He said in between kisses. "Yes I want Finn to feel my fucking pain." I was so involved about what was happening that I think that Puck forgot to put on a condom. But to be honest Puck was better that Finn.

I woke up with a pounding headache and Puck in my bed. I didn't remember what happened last night I was naked, and so was he, I panicked and checked my purse where I kept the condoms. There was still 2 packaged up "Fuck!" I said out loud. I shook Puck awake "what the hell! Rachel! Wait did we fuck last night?" He said worried "yeah I think so, and I'm not on the pill, and we didn't use protection." I said informing him. "Shhhhit. Well I gotta go." He said getting up and putting his clothes back on. He's just gonna knock me up and leave me? What the hell? Wait... What about Finn.

A/N hey umm I'm so so so so sorry for not updating I was busy. But anyway, Rachel is Preggo?