Chapter 11: Fight Club

Disclaimer - blah blah bad language

Kayla's POV

Rachel completely ditched me on Friday so I just didn't try out, I didn't even want to join glee club anyway. I'm the new kid, I need something that will boost my popularity not knock it down into the negatives.

Rachel's POV

Quinn texted me right after 2nd period started. She said

"OMG I found a place we can go!!"

I replied with "OMG tell me where!"

Quinn: "Calm down tiger... You're not finding out that easily, I'll tell you at lunch."

"Ugh but that's in 2 hours." I complained "okay true okay we're going to..." She teased me by going separate letter texts to spell out the word
V
E
G
A
S

I thought to myself for a second "VEGAS!" I shouted out loud for some reason I got a shush from the librarian but I didn't care. Then reality set in "but how?" I though got to myself then texted Quinn "I got the tickets just pack your bags with your sexy clothes and meet me at my house tonight!" She replied "I love you Quinn, you are the most awesome bitch ever you know that?"
I said to her "yeah I know." She said in reply.

Finn's POV

"I came to school once in the last two weeks, the on day I did come I saw Rachel and she ran out on me" o said to my mom crying "why would she cheat on me! I have been there for her!" I just want to punch something or someone. That's why I'm joining fight club... I am actually quite good at fighting, which I'm not sure is a good thing, but in this case it's good.

Nobody's POV

Instructor: "there's only one rule to fight club."

Everyone: "nobody talks about it!"

Instructor: "okay... GET PUMPED UP! Our first fight of the night... HUDSON... PUCKERMAN GET READY!"

Finn's POV

What??? Puck? I didn't know thy he was in fight club. He's gonna destroy me. "Help" I said whiney.

Puck's POV

"Finn? Wow didn't expect him here, must be taking the break up bad. He just needs someone to take his anger out on, I'll go easy on him." I said to myself. I put on my knuckle strap things (A/N sorry I don't know what there called... I'm a girl. Lol)
And we got to the middle Finn laughed and said "good luck buddy, and what ever happens I still love you." I smiled and said "it's on." The instructor said "okay shake hands?" We shook, "you have 1 minute... Go!"

A/N ooooohhhh who's gonna win?? Only the author knows... Hehe

💗xoxo -Micayla