Chapter 20- forgive

Finn's POV

I'm gonna beat the SHIT out of Puck the next time I see him ,he got the love of my life pregnant. I don't know about you but I am PISSED.

Even though I'm pissed I feel bad for spasing out on her, she IS pregnant and the baby doesn't deserve it.

I got to Rachel's house and I waited a couple seconds then... Nothing I knocked again. I heard a shaky voice say "I'm coming, who is it?" I hesitated for a second then I said "It's Finn." "Umm okay she moved out I don't know where she's living now." I didn't even wait for the voice to open the door I just helped myself in. Her dad was sitting there on the ground. "What do you mean she moved out!" I accidentally yelled at him. "I found out that she was pregnant and me and her father kicked her out." He said trying to hold in tears. "I gotta go find her." I said in a whisper.

I sat in the park trying to figure out where she would go. "QUINN'S! I have to tell Rachel before Quinn does." I sprinted to Quinn's thank you football. I knocked on her door and after a couple seconds barged in, god dammit I need to stop doing that.

Quinn and Rachel were on the couch talking Quinn just getting up to open the door. As soon as Rachel saw me she burst into tears, I also started crying. "What are you doing here?" Rachel said to me "I came here to apologize for freaking out on you, you don't deserve that." I walked over and hugged her "I miss you so much Finn!" She said crying into my neck. "I miss you too Rachel... So are we okay?" "Yeah." She replied kissing me. I kissed back instantly.