Chapter Nine- "Old Friends?"

Rachel's POV

After, the whole Valentine's Day... Thing with me and Finn. He left after like an hour because he said his mom wanted his mom home at 8:30... Which I doubt, which I'm sort of glad that we waited, because I want it to be special... You know, not planned.

When I get to school, I saw a new girl, she is so pretty she had, Mid length, curly, sandy blonde hair that was pulled back into a pony, and big bright blue eyes with a hint of green, hid behind "hipster" glasses. (A/N sorry I had to add that😂) and a floral dress with a denim jacket with strappy sandals. As her locker was right next to mine, so being the nice person I am I introduced myself with a smile...

"Hi! I'm Rachel Berry! I'm a singer." "Hey! I'm Kayla Bennett, Soccer and Volleyball. She said with a smile. "Hey can you show me to Mr. Shuester's class? I think it's a glee club?" "You have Glee club?! I thought you were soccer and volleyball?" I said a little shocked... She was our 12 member! "Yeah I am... But my mom says I have a really good voice so I'm auditioning." She said with a little bit of hesitation in her voice. "yeah okay yeah, I'll show you where it is." I said smiling "what period do you have it?"
"5th" she said "okay! Same. So meet here end of 4th. Kay?" I said going into my locker, that was on the left of her. "Okay... Hey thanks" she said smiling. "No problem..." I said back

Finn's POV

Alright, where do I begin... When I talked to Puck, after school I went to the drug store and bought some... And I did have them on me when I went to Rachel's but to be honest I was scared to do it with Rachel... I mean I love her with all my heart... But Im "new" to this... If you know what I'm mean... And I didn't want to disappoint her. But I see her 3rd and I want to apologize for walking out on her so early and want to make it up to her with the dinner, that I totally forgot about on Valentine's Day.

(3rd period)

Rachel's POV

I had just walked in the classroom and set down my stuff when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and I turned around expecting Finn, but it was my ex-boyfriend, from New York?!? "Caleb?!?" I said basically yelling. "Hey! I came here so we can be together." He said defending himself. "Sorry but I've moved on... And so should you, so just go back to New York." I said pushing his hands off my hips. "Wait What? You've moved on?" I could see the tears in his eyes. "Yeah, he should be here any minute." I said talking about Finn "But... I moved here for you" he croaking.

"Wait? You moved here? For me? Why would you do that?" I said blushing a little bit. "Because I'm still in love with you." Before I could respond he crashed his lips into mine. I pushed him back after a couple seconds, but I don't think I kissed back, did I. After I pushed him, I stared at him and then I heard Finn say "what the hell?" He had tears rolling down his cheeks "Finn!" I said but before I could get to him he ran out of the room. I was so sad and angry with myself that I kissed him back, so I slapped Caleb and ran to my car and left, left Kayla to find way to glee club by herself.

A/N ohhhhh snap what's gonna happen??? I need to know, should I keep Caleb in the story for a while and have him and Finn "talk" or should I not???

💗xoxo -Micayla