Chapter Seven- What's going on?

A/N hey I'm sorry for not updating... This is just a filler for the next chapters coming up... hope you guys like it.

Rachel's POV

After my father died, my mother and I moved to Lima, and I slipped into a extremely deep depression for the summer, and I considered suicide. then I met Lea, my best friend, but she died after a couple of months. after I found out, I ran over to my mom, tears taking over my face, "WHY DOES EVERYTHING GOOD IN MY LIFE HAVE TO LEAVE!" But I don't think it will be that way this time.

When I got to school, before the bell rang, Finn dragged me out to the football field bleachers. he looked me straight in the eye and took my hand and said "Rachel Berry, I love you and I know we've only gone on one date, but I do and I can't help it, so Rachel? Will you be my girlfriend?" He continued to stair me straight in the eye anticipating the answer "of course... I would love to." I replied. Then I ran away to the school as fast as I could, I was in track all through middle school, so that helped.

Once I found Quinn I told her, and she started bawling, I wasn't sure how to react to I just comforted her and helped her calm down, which she eventually did. "what is going on here?" I thought to myself

A/N hey guys... like I said this is just a filler for the upcoming chapters I promise the next chapter will be longer

Xoxo love you byeeeeee