Chapter- 14

Finn's POV

Ever since I went to the hospital for my wrist I've had a brace on and now I need to get the real cast on and they asked me what color I wanted and that's like the worst question beside, pizza or pasta. So I went navy blue, Rachel's favorite color.

Speaking of Rachel I sent her a text that said... "hey. Can I talk to you I have something I need to tell you... please?." It took her 3 days to reply. But when she did she said "sure..."

Rachel's POV

We got back from Vegas yesterday, unfortunately I didn't get a new man... But I did agree to meet Finn today. I got to the football field. When I got there he was sitting on a picnic blanket and laying in his back, just staring at the clouds. when I got to him he looked at me and said, "you look amazing . okay I planned this whole thing where like we have this lunch and. Everything, but I don't care, so I talked to Caleb and he said that you didn't kiss him, but he kissed you? Is that true?" "Yes!" I said hopefully, and if you would have let me tell you that instead of just breaking up with me right away..." I said that part with annoyance in my voice. "okay I know I was wrong, So here goes nothing... Rachel Berry, will you be my girlfriend?" I couldn't breathe I held my breath and said...

A/N hey sorry for not posting all today I had school. >_<