Chapter 22- It Will Pass

Rachel's POV

I have been getting like really bad stomach pains I hope it's just the baby growing... I'm sure that's what it is.

Quinn's POV

I can't believe that I'm pregnant with Finn's baby. I'm going to the doctor today he can see his "little Quarterback" every time he says it I laugh but then I realized that were not a couple anymore. I'm about 2 months along so I hope that they can see what sex it is.

"Quinn Fabray?" A nurse in pink scrubs called I stood up and so did Finn and once we got into the room we waited for the doctor.

"This is going to be a little cold." The doctor said. "Okay well Quinn, it is a boy, congratulations!" The doctor continued saying with a slight smirk. Finn started tearing up, I guess he was really happy? I wasn't sure "Finn?" I asked concerned.

"I'm just really happy that it's a boy. I have always wanted a baby boy." He said with more tears rolling down his cheeks. I started crying with him. The doctor asked how many picture that we wanted, we just said 8, I hope that enough.

Finn's POV

I'm happy that Quinn and I's baby is a boy and all, but I just wish that it would be me and Rachel in this room, not Quinn and I.

Rachel's POV

During school my stomach pains started getting a lot worse... Like a lot like I felt like I wanted to kill myself just to put myself out of my misery. So I just decided to ditch the rest of class and go home and sleep and hope that by tomorrow they would pass.

A/N hey I'm really super sorry for boot updating I have been really busy the past week and this is all I have been able to write, and I'm really sorry for it being extremely short... like o said I have been really busy.

Xoxo💖- Micayla