Chapter 21- We're even now.

Quinn's POV

"So... You and Finn are back together?" I said to Rachel after Finn left. "Ya I missed him so much and I know he will be a great father to my baby." She said with a smile. I started crying because I'm pregnant and it is Finn and I don't have the heart to tell her, in gonna make Finn do it. "Quinn, Quinn? What's wrong?" She said rubbing my back. "I'll let Finn tell you." As soon as that came out of my mouth I knew I screwed up their world, they just got back together. "Quinn? Tell me what?" She said getting worried. I calmed down and she texted Finn.

Rachel's POV

Quinn said that she would let Finn tell me something and I want to know what she will let him tell me. I texted Finn:

Me: Finn? What was going on with you and Quinn?

Finn: Umm yeah about that. I want to tell you in person, can you come to my place?

Me: Yeah, Yeah I'll be over in 10

Finn: bye... Love you!

Me: love you too.

(End of conversation)

I I got my keys and drove to Finn's house and I didn't even knock because before we broke up the 2nd time he told me not to knock to just come in.

When I walked in I set my keys on the coffee table. Finn was sitting on the couch and looked sad. "Okay I'm going to be straight with you." He said and he sounded he was really dreading say it. "Okay so when you got mad at me and stormed out, I knew you needed your space so I just stayed there."

I knew what he was going to say. "Finn." I said with tears in my eyes.
"Just let me finish." He said tears in his eyes now. "Both Quinn and I were drunk, and she was all over me, and we slept together, and sh-" I cut him off "pregnant." I said laughing a little bit. "Yeah... How did you kn-" I cut him off again. "Because that always what happens..." He was shocked "you're not mad?" He said confused "of course I'm mad. I just know that we're even now." I said trying to manage a smile and nudging him with my elbow. "True." He said.