Chapter Six -Girlfriend

Finn's POV

I'm so glad that Quinn was cool with the breakup, and we can still be friends.

I walked into school, and saw Rachel in a Cheerio's uniform? Oh my god I went out with a nice cheerleader, I thought that all Cheerio's were bitches, but I guess I was wrong, huh.

Rachel's POV

I went to school with my uniform on today, I didn't tell Finn, because I wanted to like me, not my sport that I play. He walked to my locker this morning and said "Good morning, you look beautiful." "thanks, you look hot in you letterman jacket." I said with a smile. He blushed, I love it when he blushes, because he does this half smile half smirk and I'm pretty sure it's the most adorable thing on this planet alone.

(Skip to 4th period)

Puck's POV

Me, Finn, Rachel , and Quinn always go into a group chat when the teacher isn't looking, which is most of the time I guess...

Quinn: Hey, Rachel? Can I talk to you after class?

Rachel: Yeah, sure Quinn.

Finn: Ummm, Quinn you're not going to kill her are you?

Puck: yeah, because if you do, I will help Finn kick your ass.

Quinn: Damn, I'm not going to kill her, I just have something to tell her.

Rachel: thanks guys, but I think I got this one.

(Bell rings)

Quinn's POV

'Hey Rachel, let's go to the football field." I said trying to catch up with her. "okay" she replied. Once we got to the field, she said, "okay... what did you want to talk to me about?" "you like Finn, Finn likes you, I'm his ex-girlfriend, I know we're supposed to be enemies, but you're cool, and you're a Cheerio, so know you are my best friend, okay?" I smiled and hugged her. we hooked pinkies as we walked back to school talking.

A/N hey guys sorry for the short chapter, I had school and not a lot of time to write. please keep reading, I have a lot of plans for this story. and it's about to get interesting so... stay tuned!!

Xoxo bye!!!