Chapter 19- Confessions

Finn's POV

Rachel has been acting weird... She gets mad at me for no reason and I'm starting to get worried, maybe Quinn told her.

Rachel's POV

I have been super moody and I really want to tell Finn before I get too big. You are already starting to see my baby bump.

Finn and I were watching "Funny Girl" and I just blurted out "FINN IM PREGNANT." He laughed slightly "what? Wait he didn't even have sex so who's is it?" He was serious now. "It's Puck's" I said mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen. "WHAT THE HELL?"

He yelled as he scrambled up off the couch. Both he and I had tears in our eyes. "I'm sorry Finn I was mad that you and Quinn made out right in front of me." I said trying to explain. "RACHEL... I WAS DRUNK! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING!" Now I was bawling. He managed to calm himself down a bit. "You know what Rachel? I have dealt with ALL of your crap!"

I saw another tear roll down his cheek "Finn please don't do this to me, to us!" I was barely managing a whisper anymore "I can't do anything to "us" if there is no "us" I love you Rachel, but we're done." Then he stormed out of my house and I just lied there on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably until I fell asleep.

I woke up to my dad yelling at me "GET OUT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY! YOU HAVE 1 HOUR TO PACK YOUR THINGS AND GET OUT!" I was still waking up and I saw the positive pregnancy test in his hand and I didn't even argue I knew I would lose so I just got up at walked up to my room and started packing my things. May as well use as much of the hour as I could.

I went over to Quinn's house and asked her if I could live with her for a while. She said yes of course. My plan is just to house jump until junior year is over. Then I'll move to New York and become an actress during the summer.

I told Quinn what had happened with Finn and I last night before I fell asleep. She seemed to understand and told me that she would be here if I needed anything. I did need something, "can we go to the mall? I just need something to get my mind off of Finn." I asked her hopefully "of course." She said hugging me tightly.

Quinn's POV

I can't believe that Rachel is pregnant, with Puck's baby no less. I just couldn't bring myself to tell her what had happened between Finn and I.