Chapter 12- Ouch

Disclaimer- language 😂

Quinn's POV

I have to admit wasted Rachel is really damn funny, I mean she licked the Vegas bathroom door handled or god sakes. Our plane to Vegas was perfect, I got the first class tickets because I had watched a drug deal go down, when I went down there an blackmailed the dealer to buy me first class tickets to Vegas, clearly he had enough money. So I now have my drug dealer because Vegas is fucking awesome

Rachel's POV

When Quinn told me how we got the tickets I couldn't hold in my laughter I was just there, cackling like a mad man on first class, I couldn't count how many glares I got in the 5 minute period.

When we first got to Vegas, we went to this really awesome club and I met the man of my dreams, Cory and, WE GOTS MARRIED!! Quinn and I still can't believe it... We've only known each other for a night... But I could feel the connection, but the next day we realized that we were both drunk and we got a divorce.

Puck's POV

Holy shit... Hudson can punch. I knew that he could throw, but I didn't know that he could punch THAT hard. I said to myself as I was looking in the mirror this morning inspecting my black eye that I know had...

Finn's POV

Partly the reason I won that fight, was because I was so angry at Caleb and Rachel. Fucking mad at Caleb for taking my girl, and sad at Rachel because she kissed back. I looked at my bruised ribs and my hurting wrist, I hurt so bad. I ran down to my mom and said "MOM can I go to the hospital my wrist is hurt. Just like my heart... (But I said that last part to myself.)because..." I didn't tell her why. But she yelled back "yeah sure honey, but be home as soon as you can."

I pulled up to the hospital, I drove with one hand because I just couldn't drive with it. I walked in and I said to the receptionist and said "Finn Hudson." I had made an appointment. To make sure I got in. "Okay Mr. Hand- Hudson, err did I say that out loud?" She said blushing "whew okay... Anyway, follow me this way." She said walking in the opposite direction.

I finally got to a very white room, and I sat down in one of the chairs and she said "umm okay... The doctor will be here soon." "Alright." I said with a slight smirk and a wink to make her want to that much more... God what the hell am I doing?