Arguing with Scar (SJ)

Not really proof read

Your mom and dad loved you but unfortunately died in the army last year. You talk to you siblings a lot but rarely did any get togethers. You are still young and it was hard but you never told anyone how you felt.

You are in the new marvel movie Black Widow. You were currently filming for it. Since you didn't live anywhere near where they were filming it Scarlet let you stay with her. She lives walking distance away from the set and multiple shops. You decided one day you wanted to walk to the shopping mall cause it was a break day.

The Mall was really busy. You started at the food court to get a snack while you shopped. You stopped at A&W to get a root beer float. After a few hours of shopping you walk to McDonalds and then to the park to eat your lunch. You were on your phone looking at recent news articles when a bunch of paparazzies show up all of the sudden.

Y/N: Where on earth did you come from you mumble under your breath.

You keep walking away but they follow you and ask you dumb questions.

Pap: What are you doing in LA Y/N?

Pap: Where is Scarlet?

You try and walk away but one of the Paparazzies grab your arm

Y/N: GET OFF ME!

Pap: Why are you so rude to fans?

Pap: Where are you going?

Pap: Is it true you are in Marvel now?

You ignore them all and there questions.

Eventually they back of. You are in an awful mood now. It was getting pretty late. You open your phone so you can call Scar but the battery died. You start walking back to Scarlets house. The time was now 10:15 and it was pitch black outside. You made it back to her house. You walk inside the lights still on.

Scar: Where were you?

You try and walk off but she stops you.

Scar: Let me try this again. Where were you? She raises her voice a little.

Y/N: Why does it matter?

Scar: Because I don't want you to get hurt.

You stay silent.

Scar: WHERE WERE YOU Y/N?!

You hated it when she yelled.

Y/N: I was at the mall. You whisper

Scar: What?

Y/N: I SAID I WAS AT THE MALL!

Scar: Don't you raise your voice at me!

Y/N: BUT YOU GET TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME?!

Scar: YES, BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!

Y/N: WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO! NO ONE TOLD YOU YOU HAD TO! YOU CAN STOP NOW!

Scar was shocked and stayed quiet but still furious at you.

Y/N: YOU NEVER HAD TO PROTECT ME BECAUSE YOUR ARE NOT MY MOTHER!

Scar: WELL ITS A GOOD THING IM NOT YOU MOM! I WOULD NEVER WANT YOU TO BE MY KID! YOU ARE RUDE AND LOVE NO ONE!

You were shocked that scarlet said that. Your eyes welled up with tears but they never fell.

Y/N: IF IM SO RUDE WHY DO YOU CARE FOR ME?!

At this point tears were streaming down you face.

Scar: Y/n-