Hailee! (HS)

Yn ln and Hailee Steinfeld met on the set of their film, "True Grit." They hit it off immediately and became fast friends. They would hang out all the time, doing interviews and social media posts together. They were always there for each other, through thick and thin.

But as the years went on, their schedules became more and more hectic. They struggled to find time to hang out, and eventually, they stopped talking altogether. They both moved on with their lives, focusing on their careers and personal lives.

Years went by, and Hailee was walking through the city when she saw a billboard for Yn's new movie. She stopped in her tracks, stunned at how different she looked. It had been so long since they had spoken, and she had almost forgotten about her old friend.

But as she looked up at the billboard, memories came flooding back. She remembered all the good times they had shared, the laughs and the tears. She felt a sudden urge to reach out to Yn and reconnect.

Hailee decided to take a chance. She reached out to Yn on her old instagram, hoping it would work, and asked if they could meet up. Yn was hesitant at first, but eventually agreed to meet up at a cafe.

When Yn arrived at the cafe, she saw Hailee sitting at a table. She felt a surge of nervousness and excitement. It had been so long since they had seen each other.

"Hailee!" Yn exclaimed, rushing over to give her friend a hug.

Hailee smiled. "It's so good to see you, Yn!"

They sat down at the table and ordered their drinks. Hailee asked Yn about her latest movie, "Dune," and Yn shared some behind-the-scenes stories.

"It was a really fun shoot," Yn said. "We shot on location in Chicago, and we all became really close. Timothée Chalamet was always cracking jokes, and Zendaya was really sweet."

Hailee nodded. "I heard it was a great cast. I'm excited to see it."

As they talked, the conversation started to flow more easily. They reminisced about old times, shared stories about their latest projects, and caught up on each other's love lives.

After the cafe, they decided to go for a walk in the park. They talked about everything that had happened in their lives since they last spoke. Hailee told Yn about her latest film project.

After their walk, Hailee and Yn exchanged phone numbers and promised to keep in touch. They hugged each other goodbye, feeling grateful for the chance to reconnect.

As Hailee walked home, she felt a sense of happiness and contentment. She realized that sometimes, all it takes is a little effort to rekindle an old friendship. She made a mental note to reach out to more of her old friends and make time for them in her busy schedule.

Yn also felt a sense of joy as she walked back to her car. She realized that despite the years that had passed, her bond with Hailee was still strong. She felt inspired to be more proactive in maintaining her friendships, and to never take them for granted again.