Meeting the Cast for the First Time (all)

Reader Age: 18-20

Y/N = Your name

L/N = Last name

Y/C/N = Your characters name

Words: 777

It's your first day of filming for the new Avengers movie. You are casted in Avengers Age of Ultron and you are beyond excited. You have been in tons of other movies and series like Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and you voice act for Disney a lot cause you are still youngish. You got the role of the third Maximoff sibling. Filming starts at noon and you still have to get ready and mentally prepare yourself cause you are meeting the Marvel cast.

*An hour later*

You got a call from Joss Whedon (The director).

Joss: Hey Y/n! Just calling to make sure you show up today.

Y/N: Yeah I'm really excited to meet everyone.

Joss: They are excited to meet you too. I'll see you soon. Bye

Y/N: Bye

*You hang up*

It's now time to get to set to meet everyone. You hop in a cab that drives you to the set. You pay the driver and walk into the building. You got inside and are greeted with Joss.

"Hey Y/N! Glad you could make it." He says, "The rest of the cast are in the cast room if you wanna go meet them."

"Duh I wanna meet them. I'll see you later." You reply with a huge smile on your face.

You walk into the room. You immediately saw RDJ, Chris Evans, and Scarlett Johansson. You walk over towards them and RDJ stands up.

"You must be the new cast member." He says.

"That's me!" You answer.

"What was your name. My memory is catching up to my age I guess." He says laughing at his own joke.

"Y/N L/N" You answer.

"WOW! Y/N L/N! Like the Y/N L/N?!" Chris Evans says shocked.

"Err...yeah I guess. I feel like I should be saying that about you!" You answer with a small laugh.

"I love all the movies your in. I'm so excited to work with you!" Chris replies while jumping a tad bit.

"Wait. Did you say we are working with Y/N L/N?" Scarlett asks.

"I know I'm so excited." Chris answer.

"Well now I'm excited to work!" She say laughing.

You guys hang out for a bit talking about how excited you are for the movie. You get everyone's number and put them in your phone. You are all sitting on the couches when the door opens slowly.

"I was told I would find the cast in here." Someone says.

They walk through the door all the way and reveal themselves. Aaron Taylor-Johnson walks through.

"Hey you must be Aaron." RDJ says while holding his hand out.

Aaron shakes Roberts hand and says, "Yup that's me."

"Who do you play in the movie?" You ask.

"Didn't you get an e-mail with all this information?" Scarlett asks while looking at you with a silly face.

"It's sweet that you think I read e-mails cause I don't. So I don't know anyone else who in this movie." You say with a goofy smile on.

Everyone laughs. "I play Pietro Maximoff. And I know you play Y/C/N Maximoff." Aaron says replying to your question.

"Neat-o!" You say with a thumbs up.

The door opens again and this time two people come in walking. It's Elizabeth Olsen and Cobie Smulders.

"Hi! I'm Y/n!" You say with a smile.

"Oh trust me I know who you are." Elizabeth says.

"Why is everyone saying that? I'm not that famous." You ask.

"Trust me Y/n. You are pretty famous" Cobie says with a smile.

"Ok but my mind is just realizing that Elizabeth Olsen knows who I am!" You say excitedly.

"Please call me Lizzie and course I know who you are. I am a huge Disney fan." Lizzie says.

Everyone is just hanging around talking and on their phones. The door swings open yet again revealing Joss, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, Paul Bettany, and Samuel L. Jackson.

"Okay I think this is everybody. We won't be filming today as planned but you all can get to know each other and find your trailers. Have a good day. Filming starts tomorrow." Joss says that and leaves the room.

There is an awkward silence but it's interrupted by Chris(H), "Wahoo! No Filming today!"

Everybody cheers and yells.

After an hour of hanging out everybody slowly leaves. You decide you want to find your trailer and explore for a bit.

First one-shot story thing! Hope it's good!