Chapter 6 (Pietro's POV)

Chapter 6: (Pietro's POV)

Word Count: 3.2k

A/N: I'm gonna do something new with this....you'll see

It's been a few days since Y/N's 'little' talk with the team, and I've been thinking about some things...

Alright...so where should I start?

Oh! I know!...

Okay...so it was a dark and stormy night at the compound, no one was awake except for a select few. Can you guess who? One might be the most handsome avenger around...a walking campfire...and much to his dismay a birthday thief.

Y/N and I were sitting on the couch after he began to tell me what exactly happened between him and Wanda. Look I'm not gonna say I was shocked to my core but...

I WAS SHOCKED TO MY SOUL!

Like him and Wanda? I don't know man, they have great chemistry as friends but I just don't think that either one of them could handle it if they broke up -yeah I know "then why wouldn't they just not break up?" well did ya ever think -if they were unhappy but relied on each other to be there because they continue to lose people they care about?... *takes deep breath* -And staying friends after that would definitely lead to a lot of jealousy and even more tears.

Now I know that Y/N wouldn't hurt her, and I know that Wanda could never hurt him -no matter how much she could disagree. But I guess I'm just worried about the two, and to be honest I haven't seen the two of them interact in any kind of non-platonic way...ever! I mean I can only think of maybe one time...

Y/N and I had been sitting on the couch in the common room when Wanda came shrieking in, he immediately ran to her side and she seemed to cling to him. I thought it was pretty cute that he seemed protective of her...that is until she said the word spider and he seemed to jump like a cat -I swear fire can't be his only superpower from the height he got- Wanda caught him with a wave of scarlet red in the air as I fell to the floor laughing my ass off. He cursed me out for laughing at him after Wanda gently put him down. He quickly dusted himself off before he walked out of the room with a loose shoe clenched in his hand and an unfaltering look of determination on his face.

Unsurprisingly about 10 mins later he came running into the room screaming "NOT THE SPIDER I THOUGHT IT WAS!!!!!!" he hopped over the back of the couch and landed with a thud and covered himself with the blanket laying on the couch. I genuinely had no clue what the hell was going on at all... I mean what could be so scary about a spider...it's just a tiny bug. "Don't worry you, big babies, I've got this"

---

2 mins later

"OHHH FUCK NOO!!!! I'M NOT GOING NEAR THAT THING!!"

I was soooo wrong oh my god!!! It had the eyes of a demon! It was BOTH furry and shaved! It was huge but also so tiny!! It had BOTH tall AND short legs!!

"PIET! You said it wasn't that scary!" Wanda called out from the couch with her arms wrapped around Y/N who was still hidden beneath the blanket.

"Well, HE'S A LIAR!" Y/N shrieked out

"I am a Liar! I will Proudly say that!" I Pointed at both of them before I made my way to the couch to join the two...but right before I was about to sit down they both spread out over the couch and blocked me. I mean they didn't even look at me they both just stay wrapped up in each other... I took a seat on the armchair and put both my feet up, I was not gonna give that creature a chance to get my moneymakers -my feet of course- they needed to stay safe.