𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄

"There's just- there's one thing off about our plan. There's no pattern to when Vecna kills, or who he's going to kill. We don't know anything." Robin mentions, the group falling to a silence.

"Yeah, we do. I can still feel him. I'm still marked. Cursed. I ditch Kate Bush, I draw his focus back to me." Max spoke up, her eyes glued to the floor. There was a certain tone in her voice, one which made Amanda believe that Max knew she was going to die.

"Max. You can't. He'll kill you." Lucas looked to her, his voice pleading as he stared into her eyes.

"I survived before. I can survive again." Max nodded confidently, the pit in Amanda's stomach growing bigger. "I just need to keep him busy long enough so that you guys can get into that attic. Then you can chop his head off, stab him in the heart. Blow him up with some explosive Dustin cooks up. I honestly- I really don't care how you put this asshole in his grave. Just... whatever it is... whatever you do... try not to miss."

"Max, you don't have to do this, okay? I could- I could be the one to do it. You're young... too young to be thinking about or doing any of this." Amanda walked towards Max with a heavy heart, watching as Max shook her head defensively.

"You need to distract the bats. I don't even know what happened to your headphones but they're not here. I have a way to escape, Amanda. You don't. I was Vecna's first target, before you. He's coming for me next." Max placed her hand on Amanda's shoulders, as if to comfort her or to put her at ease.

"I have a plan." Eddie interjected, rushing towards a large book and flipping through the yellow pages. The group crowded around him, both Lucas and Amanda looking to Max with hurt eyes.

"Check this out. The War Zone. I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh... well, killing things, basically." Eddie said, tapping his fingers against the table as he looked to the group. Amanda scanned the image, wondering how a store could sell such things legally.

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin joked, leaning towards the page as she scanned it.

"Is that a grenade? I mean seriously, how is any of this even legal?" Amanda looked to Eddie, who sent her an annoyed look.

"Well, lucky for us it is, so... This- this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." Eddie further explained, Amanda sticking her tongue out at the man. Eddie rolled his eyes in response, before Erica spoke up.

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called The War Zone." Erica spoke in a sassy tone, one which Amanda was growing quite fond of.

"I agree with the child. This is seriously the worst idea I've ever heard." Amanda added, earning a glare from Eddie.

"Thanks for the back up, Johnson. Really had my back there." He retorted.

"Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. So, I think it's worth the risk." Nancy stood herself upright, crossing her arms against her chest as she looked to Amanda.

"But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin questioned.

"Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie shrugged, looking to the boy before Steve was quick to question Eddie about his vague statement.

"You got some car we don't know about?"

"It's not exactly a car, Steve." Eddie said, standing himself up just inches away from the other man. "And it's not exactly mine, but, uh... it'll do." Eddie smiled, turning to face Max.