Chapter One of Wanting Him

It was my last day here. My third time moving. I was born Miami, Florida, moved to Dickson, Tennessee, and now I'm going to Huntington Beach, California. Most people are upset about moving, but I was beyond excited. I knew who lived in Huntington Beach... My all time favorite Viner and YouTuber, BRENT AUSTIN RIVERA!!! I was going to miss all friends, but I got to bring along my best friend, Jazmyne, because her parents had received a job in Japan, and she didn't want to move so far away. So I get to move to California to see my all time favorite guy and get to have my best friend with me! So as we were packing, Jazmyne and I were making plans on how to talk to Brent. After talking about Brent so long, we realized we had two boxes left. Jazmyne grabbed one box and I grabbed the other. Although I was excited about moving, I had so many memories here. I didn't even get to finish my high school years here. Junior year had just ended. So my senior year would be in California. Even though I said I hated this house, I didn't mean it. I teared up a little and I noticed Jazmyne tearing up too. We hugged each other and took one last look. I slowly walked out of the house, as I was looking through the entire house again. We loaded the boxes, and hopped in the truck. I looked outside, absorbing the smell of the barbeque going on across the street, and I was looking through the neighborhood for the last time. I held back my tears, because I seriously don't cry. As we got on the interstate, I turned on the radio and sang as loud as I could, trying to get my mind off of the fact I was leaving. I thought only good thoughts about moving. We had a long drive, with three shifts, which included my mom, dad, and I.
I have had my license for a year, so I was good at driving. Jazmyne had not yet tested for her permit. There was no need to rush it. I actually loved driving, especially considering that I was wanting to be a NASCAR driver. I know, it's weird for a girl to say that, but it's true. So while my parents were sleeping, I'd race random people on the interstate. After almost 3 days of driving, we finally made it. The house was in a gated neighborhood with huge houses. I couldn't believe how nice the houses were! Jazmyne and I were in love with the houses. We pulled in our driveway, and I shouted "What if Brent lived next door?!" Jazmyne explained back " Heck yeah!" Of course, my mom bringing me back into reality said "No, probably not. Don't get your hopes up." I replied "Yeah, okay. Of course you have to ruin our dreams." My mom angrily responded "Meagan Rocky McQueen! Don't you dare use that tone with me!" I lied and said "I was playing around. I'm sorry!" My dad, little brother, little sister, Jazmyne, and I all got out of the truck and ran in the house, searching it like robbers in a mansion. We knew that if we wanted to throw a house party, we'd need to set up fast. So we'd run in and out getting the boxes, and unloading as fast as we could. After many hours, we had realized that it was already 8 pm. Back in Dickson, it'd be 10 pm. So we picked up some pizza ate, then went to bed. I knew tomorrow was going to be a long day.