Chapter Eight of Wanting Him

I grabbed Brad's face and kissed him. He grabbed my hands and kissed back. I knew going back to Brad was the only way to keep Brent safe. Even if that meant Brent being really mad at me, and possibly never talking to me again. The amount of pain I fwlt while kissing Brad was worse than the pain I recieved when he punched me. Brad put his arm around me, smirked, and said, "I knew you'd come back, babe." I just wanted to kill Brad. But I had to go along with it so I said, "I know. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Forgive me?" Saying that made me feel like the wimp I used to be. Brad would always make things seem like it was my fault, and I'd stupidly apologize. Brad looked at me, smirked at Brent, looked back at me, then said, "Forgiven". I looked at Brent, who was in pain. I wanted to to run from Brad, go to Brent's aid, hug him, kiss him, and stay with him, but I couldn't. If I left Brad to help Brent, Brad would seriously harm both me and Brent. I looked back at Brent again, who looked at me in shock and disappointment. I tried to mouth the words 'sorry', but he immediately turned away. I was in so much pain. I was sick to my stomach being with Brad. When Brad and I got to my garage, Brad began to to yell at me. It wasn't the first, second, third, or even fourth time he's yelled at me the way he was. I had honestly lost count. I just looked at the ground, and kept nodding my head. After Brad finished yelling at me, he shoved me against my garage door and walked away. I snuck back inside my house, because no one but Madison and Jazmyne knew I was outside. I quietly closed the back door and crept upstairs into my bedroom. I opened my bedroom door, walked in, turned the lights on, shut my door, and ran to my bed and cried. Brad was about the only person capable of making me cry. I hated it. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Brent to make sure he was alright.

ME: I AM SO SORRY!

BRENT: Yeah, whatever. I thought you were stronger and smarter than to go back with him.

ME: It was for a reason. Can I call you to explain?

BRENT: Yeah, so your boyfriend can check your phone, come to my house and murder me? Yeah, no!

ME: Please! I mean it! I did what I did for a reason!

BRENT: Good-bye. Thanks for nothing. Enjoy your time with your boyfriend.

I threw my phone and just layed in bed. Many thoughts over-flowed my head.

BRENT'S P.O.V
I seriously can NOT BELIEVE that Meagan went back to him! To actually think I believed what she had said. I truly believed that she was strong and smart. I looked at my phone, which was across my room from where I had thrown it. I was beyond pissed off. I wanted to talk to her, but I didn't want to hear anymore of her crap. I seriously liked her... A LOT!... I just don't know what to do anymore. I layed in bed and tried to listen to all the thoughts that ran across my mind.