Chapter Thirteen of Wanting Him

What felt like 2 minutes later, but was actually 2 hours later, I heard my mom waking me up. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed I was laying on Brent's chest, and Brent had also fallen asleep with his chin on my head and his hand on my side. My mom looked at me, then at Brent. He looks so adorable sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up, but I had to since he was leaving soon. I tapped on Brent and said, "Hey... Hey! Wakey, wakey, there are no eggs or bakey." He moaned, laughing a little, and asked, "What?" I laughed and answered, "I don't know. But your family is leaving." He groaned and playfully asked, "Can I just sleep here?" I wouldn't mind... But my parents would. "Maybe some other night.", I said laughing. "Uugghh", he groaned in a playful manner and laughing while slowly getting up. His hair was somewhat of a mess, but he still looked supa fiinnee! We all said goodbye and Brent and his family left. "Sooo... You and Brent...", Jazmyne said on suspicion. "Yeah... What about us?", I asked. She immediately yelled out, "OH! I HEARD AN US! OOHHH! IT'S OFFICIAL!" My face turned red filled with embarrassment and I quickly responded, "No! No! We're just friends!... He doesn't like me like that..."   "Mhmm... Yeah... Sure...", Jazmyne said sarcastically.     "Not from what I've seen!", Madison blurted, then stopped in shock and continued saying, "Uhh... Well... From what I had seen on the couch." I gave Madison a death stare, then I said. "He was just being nice... Friendly..." Jazmyne smirked then giggled while saying, "Yeah... Friendly..." Putting air quotations around the word friendly. Everyone laughed and I playfully hit her arm and yelled, "Shut up!", but still laughing. "Ooooooo! She's blushing!", Madison and Jazmyne yelled. I laughed, shaking my head, then walking upstairs to my room. Before I went to sleep, I checked my phone and I had a text from Brent.
Brent: Hey! I had a great time with you and your family!
Me: I did too! Thanks for letting me sleep on you! Hahahaha!
Brent: Anytime! Haha!
Me: Well, I'm going to sleep. Good night. Sweet dreams! :D
Brent: Good night! Sleep tight! Sweet dreams! :D
I fell asleep and dreamt about Brent. I don't exactly remember what happened, which disappointed me. I heard my phone go off and I checked it. It was a text from Brent.
Brent: Good morning, beautiful! :)
That text just about had me melt in a puddle. I could feel my cheeks change color.
Me: Good morning, good looking! :)
Brent: How'd you sleep?
Me: Great! Thanks for asking. And you?
Brent: I slept great, too! I actually had a dream about you. I don't mean to sound weird at all. Haha!
Me: It's not weird at all, because I had a dream about you too!
Brent: Really?! What happened?
Me: Well I don't really remember, actually. Haha! What about your dream?
Brent: Well dang! That sucks! And in mine, I took you out to Olive Garden for a date, and we were both matching, and you looked beautiful as always.
Me: Awwhhh! Brent! That's super sweet!
In my head I was thinking, "Of only it'd come true..."
Brent: That's what I was thinking. Now will you make my dream come true and go on a date with me to Olive Garden?
OH MY GOSH! BRENT ASKED ME ON A DATE! I screamed and told everyone in the house, by yelling it downstairs, then texted Brent back.
Me: Yeah! Totally! When?
Brent: Tomorrow night? 7 pm?
Me: Sounds like a date! ;)
Brent: I can't wait!
Me: Me neither!
Brent: Hey, can you meet me outside?
Me: Yeah, sure! :)
I walked outside and met up with Brent. He smiled and then said, "Hey! I hope I didn't mess you up from anything." I giggled and then replied, "Oh please. I really don't do anything." He laughed a little, then responded, "You make me happy. That's doing a lot." I blushed so bad, I looked down and smiled, and Brent smiled at me. We walked around the neighborhood together, just laughing and talking. I'm still in shock that Brent even talks to me! Let alone saved me, let me take a nap on him, watched a movie together with both of our families, ate together, walk together, text each other, and now we are going on an official date. As we were walking, I noticed that his hand kept brushing mine. "Was he trying to hold my hand?", I thought to myself. I wouldn't mind. Shoot, I'd love to hold his hand! His hand brushed mine again, and looked at him, and he looked at me, and we looked into each other's eyes. I felt some kind of connection. While we were looking into each other's eyes, he held my hand. I looked down at our hands, that were interlocked with each other. I smiled and looked at Brent, and he smiled back. We continued walking down the sidewalk, holding hands, while talking and laughing. My heart was racing so fast. I really like Brent.

Author's Note: Hey my awesome readers! I'm sorry this chapter was kinda short. But it had some romance, which I hope you guys liked! Don't be silent readers! Feel free to comment and share your thoughts! I'd like to hear them! Thanks again you all! I love you!