Chapter Nine of Wanting Him

MEAGAN'S P.O.V
I woke up, the sun was shining, and I went to text Brent when I suddenly remembered what had happened last night. Brad had put me through a year of depression, and I felt it all coming back again. I walked out of my room, walked downstairs into the kitchen, and grabbed a Pop-Tart. I tried to eat, but I just couldn't. So I walked outside to get the mail and saw Brent sitting at his doorstep, looking more sad that I'd ever seen. He looked up at me, and I flashed a faint smile. He looked at me with this angry look and walked inside. That broke my heart. Brent is such a happy, upbeat, positive, person and to see him like that shattered my heart to pieces. I grabbed the mail and walked inside. As I sat at the kitchen table, my mom walked up to me and gasped. "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?!", she screamed as she lightly touched the massive bruise Brad left on my face. Right after my mom yelled that, everyone in the house flooded around me to see what had happened. Thinking quick, I made up an excuse. "Um, well, last night I went downstairs to get some food, when I tripped and hit the side of my face in the railing of the stairs." "Why didn't you come to get me?!", mom asked. I sorta laughed and answered, "Well it only hurts until the pain goes away, right?" I nervously laughed. My mom gave me a stern look and replied, "But this is bad. You have the colors of a rainbow as a bruise!" I nervously laughed while replying, "Well at least it's pretty!" Then my mom glared at me. I then went upstairs and saw I had a text from Brad.

BRAD: Get dressed and look pretty. We are going to eat. You BETTER be ready in 10 minutes.

ME: Where are we going?

BRAD: None of your concern. I don't sit around asking why you're so stupid, do I?

As soon as I read that, I wanted to blow up on him. But I replied like a well trained dog to it's owner. I got dressed and put foundation on when I heard a honk. It was Brad. I grabbed the rest of my make-up and quickly ran out of the front door. I got to his car and opened the door. "Why aren't you completely ready?! And why did you keep me waiting?! I had to bite my tongue before I blew up on him. But I just apologized and finished applying my make-up in the car. After a while of driving, I began to get worried. "Brad! Where are we going?!", I yelled in worry. He glared at me, then in an awful tone he said, "Away!" I was terrified!

Hey loves! I left you on another cliffhanger. Well it's somewhat of a cliffhanger. Hahahaha! Anyways, thanks again for reading! I hope you're all enjoying it! I love you all! ♥♡♥♡