eight

Season 3, Episode  7

Once Five had his tattoo finished the pair were both out the trailer and heading back to Hotel Obsidian.

"That wasn't so bad." He muttered and adjusted his suit.

"Says the person who was squeazing my hand for dear life." Kallie lifted up her hand, showing her slightly red fingers.

"Only a little bit." He hid a smile, reaching for her hand and interwining their fingers again, she felt the familiar warmth of him as they walked together into the hotel after teleporting there.

They couldn't find anyone in the lobby, so off they went upstairs to try and look for anyone who would be interested in hearing their newly discovered information.

Kallie basically dragged Five around, ending up at the posh Buffalo suite where Lila and Digeo were inside, looking pretty distressed.

"Sup guys...guys?" Kallie entered the room with Five, looking Diego who was tipping the mattress upside down.

"Stanley has gone!" Lila exclaimed and walked into the room after them.

"That little shit? Shame." She sighed sarcastically, whilst admiring the room which she had never been in before.

"I'm serious! Kugelblitzed. Poof!" She told them.

"How the hell did you lose him anyway? He's literally the loudest person in this building." Kallie pointed out and Diego stuck his head out the chimney.

"That door-thingy opened, we went inside, ran back out to see Stanley had disappeared." Diego hurried out. "And I lost a finger! Lila, check the chimney."

"Diego he's not in the bloody chimney! He's been Kugelblitzed!"

"And who's fault is that, huh? You're the one who brought him here." Diego argued and stopped what he was doing.

"Congratulations you're both mildly terrible parents, can we focus? How did this thing open before?" Five interrupted and pointed at the 'door'.

"I don't know. It was already kinda open." Diego replied.

"Already kinda open." Lila mocked Diego's voice. "Diego you should've been an engineer."

"Lost opportunity." Five commented.

"Why do you wanna go in there anyway? It's sushi and death!" Lila asked and Kallie jumped up and down.

"I love sushi! Can we go in?" Kallie cheered.

"When we met future me in the Commission Bunker I warned myself about Oblivion. When Pogo told us-"

"Whoa whoa! Pogo is alive?" Diego asked and walked up to him.

"A different Pogo. He's more of an asshole since he got fired." Kallie nodded and Diego hummed.

"Dad spent years training the Sparrows for some kind of secret-misson into..." Five gestured to the door.

"Oblivion?" Lila guessed and Five clapped his hands.